Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 11:08 AM

63 posts, read 98,063 times

Advertisements

I have visited the place last weekend. It is full of trees and greenary. Wish you could cut some trees to see some plain land. Or just color them

Visited some communities in Apex and West Cary. Liked Parkside at Bella Casa community. Liked two models Avalon and Brookmere. Lot sizes are between .2 to .25 acres. But prices have gone up and they are close to $550k with all options now.

Also visited Beazer covington community and Salem Village Estate by Standard Pacific.

So how are the schools in Apex. I guess all Wakecounty schools are supposed to be on same ranking. I heard Apex is picking up now as Cary and Morrisville are sold out.

Thank you all for your advise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 11:12 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njking View Post
I have visited the place last weekend. It is full of trees and greenary. Wish you could cut some trees to see some plain land. Or just color them

Visited some communities in Apex and West Cary. Liked Parkside at Bella Casa community. Liked two models Avalon and Brookmere. Lot sizes are between .2 to .25 acres. But prices have gone up and they are close to $550k with all options now.

Also visited Beazer covington community and Salem Village Estate by Standard Pacific.

So how are the schools in Apex. I guess all Wakecounty schools are supposed to be on same ranking. I heard Apex is picking up now as Cary and Morrisville are sold out.

You want to live in a place with no trees? Why consider an area known for its trees?

Old 06-10-2014, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You want to live in a place with no trees? Why consider an area known for its trees?
Actually I liked the place very much. May be I should have explored places out of the town. While I am driving around the town, I see lot of trees around me. So felt like driving through woods.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:29 AM

715 posts, read 888,260 times
Quote:

Still so much construction in that part of Apex right now I really wonder how Olive Chapel Elementary kids are/where affected especially since 540 was squeezed right in there.

IMO Apex schools will have it tough with the revolving door of teachers. Maybe if you buy they will assign you to some other area but that changes so much I can't really give advice anymore on the schools here.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:31 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,998 times
One of the best things about the area is the trees.............

Old 06-10-2014, 12:41 PM

3,305 posts, read 8,555,882 times
Quote:

Did you stop by the Lennar model home in Bella Casa? They're building a lot of new homes in there as well and are priced lower than Ryan, although not much lower as their prices have also gone up considerably over the last 1-2 years.

Scott's Ridge Elementary school is opening up at Apex Barbeque and Kelly road next year (1 mile south of Olive Chapel Elementary) and they will also be building an Elementary and middle school on the Apex Friendship High School land within the next few years, which will be another 1½ miles down the road from Scott's Ridge. Hopefully this will alleviate any overcrowding and add more spots for future residents.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterboy526 View Post
Did you stop by the Lennar model home in Bella Casa? They're building a lot of new homes in there as well and are priced lower than Ryan, although not much lower as their prices have also gone up considerably over the last 1-2 years.
I didn't get a chance to visit their model homes. I will call them to get the site plan. Thanks

Old 06-10-2014, 02:44 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
Quote:
I didn't get a chance to visit their model homes. I will call them to get the site plan. Thanks
You may be able to get that directly from Lennar's website.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:01 PM

19,429 posts, read 27,808,716 times
Please, please, please! STOP. Do not visit any more model homes until you get a realtor to represent and protect YOU.

NO, I am not a realtor. But we purchased a new construction home last year that would have blown up totally if we didn't have our own realtor.

Old 06-11-2014, 06:29 AM

4,542 posts, read 3,741,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgourmet View Post
Please, please, please! STOP. Do not visit any more model homes until you get a realtor to represent and protect YOU.

NO, I am not a realtor. But we purchased a new construction home last year that would have blown up totally if we didn't have our own realtor.
I realize the advantages of a realtor, but can you tell us in your situation what was going on that would have "blown up" if you didn't use a realtor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary