Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 09:16 AM

7,104 posts, read 11,599,760 times

Advertisements

Hmm...you make good points.

I'll check them all out. With only seven windows, I probably could spend a bit more per window; then again, if I sell next spring/summer, do I want to do that? I dunno yet. Thanks all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2014, 05:05 AM

650 posts, read 929,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorasMom View Post
Time to replace at least the two bedroom windows next to my heat pump, but probably all windows as I only have seven windows (it's a small house...).

I think it will be an easy job - do you have any recommendations? Thanks!
I had twenty years of neglect on the north side of my house. The window frames and sils were toast. The window had a double window (two windows framed in side by side). Not only was the wood rotted but that piece of the house was old style Masonite rotted (not brick). I called in Carolina Home remodeling and paint.

We paid them to replace the Masonite with Hardee panel and high E windows were our choice. It took a tremendous amount of carpentry skills to dig out the double windows and re frame the new ones. Bottom line is they did a fantastic job. The windows, exterior and interior look like were put in when the house was new.

They did a great job and will have our business forever. I am in the Ten-Ten and Kildaire farm area.

Call Melissa for a free estimate 919-297-8616

Last edited by Supernc42; 09-30-2014 at 05:20 AM.. Reason: grammer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary