Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2015, 06:27 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,341,119 times

Advertisements

As the title says I am seeking orthopedist recommendations for follow up for a broken knee. I did a search and the most recent thread was from 2012 so I started a new one. Also, if anyone can recommend any out patient physical therapy sites, that would be great. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2015, 07:09 PM

1,155 posts, read 2,237,303 times
What is wrong with your knee? I had an ACL reconstruction by Orthopaedic surgery | Sports Medicine | Joint Disease treatment | Knee Surgery | Shoulder Surgery - Triangle Orthopaedic Associates, P.A. and I would highly recommend him. Triangle also have some great physical therapists.

Old 02-24-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1972 View Post
What is wrong with your knee? I had an ACL reconstruction by Orthopaedic surgery | Sports Medicine | Joint Disease treatment | Knee Surgery | Shoulder Surgery - Triangle Orthopaedic Associates, P.A. and I would highly recommend him. Triangle also have some great physical therapists.
Follow up is for a tibia fracture.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:10 AM

386 posts, read 436,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_M View Post
As the title says I am seeking orthopedist recommendations for follow up for a broken knee. I did a search and the most recent thread was from 2012 so I started a new one. Also, if anyone can recommend any out patient physical therapy sites, that would be great. Thank you!

not sure of your geographic preference, but I can highly recommend the folks in Cary (Morrisville side near Preston) at Sports and More Physical Therapy, INC.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpetbutt View Post
not sure of your geographic preference, but I can highly recommend the folks in Cary (Morrisville side near Preston) at Sports and More Physical Therapy, INC.
I am in Cary but willing to travel. Thank you for the recommendation!

Old 02-25-2015, 11:14 AM

644 posts, read 842,432 times
I highly suggest Dr. Jones and his staff at Impact Orthopedics. I have been seeing them for issues related to Knee tendonitis and Shoulder inflammation. Dr. Jones is very well known in the area. Most of his clients include top professional athletes. But, he is very approachable. His PTs are also wonderful. Sample this - I get personalized emails with therapy videos that I ought to see at home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary