Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2019, 08:07 PM

2,844 posts, read 2,979,696 times

Advertisements

This neighborhood is about materialized. Curse them for putting a stop light up on 751 but what are peoples thoughts? Heavy advertising they blanketed southpoint mall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2019, 08:42 PM

888 posts, read 806,446 times
Do people going north not have a light or why did you emphasize south?

Old 06-02-2019, 08:45 PM

6,381 posts, read 5,501,958 times
I've been to a few broker opens at their models and brought buyers to see some of the finishes in the Homes By Dickerson floorplans there (buyers are building in Croasdaile Farms but there aren't any models there yet).

It reminds me a lot of when the Villages of Apex was first getting built up (granted I was a teenager then). There are random row of townhomes next too SFHs (the models for now) and it's hard to get a feel for how the neighborhood ascetic will play out.

My RE office is the closest big one to them so we get HEAVILY advertised and schmoozed by their reps.

Old 06-02-2019, 08:56 PM

6,381 posts, read 5,501,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeru View Post
Do people going north not have a light or why did you emphasize south?
"751 South" is the name of a large new neighborhood in Durham near Southpoint.

Old 06-02-2019, 08:59 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,479,117 times
I looked at the site plan a few years back and seen that they were going to put a Lowe’s Foods there.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:18 PM

2,844 posts, read 2,979,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelNick View Post
I've been to a few broker opens at their models and brought buyers to see some of the finishes in the Homes By Dickerson floorplans there (buyers are building in Croasdaile Farms but there aren't any models there yet).

It reminds me a lot of when the Villages of Apex was first getting built up (granted I was a teenager then). There are random row of townhomes next too SFHs (the models for now) and it's hard to get a feel for how the neighborhood ascetic will play out.

My RE office is the closest big one to them so we get HEAVILY advertised and schmoozed by their reps.
thanks for posting

I noticed on the townhomes which are basically featured on driving in it looks about 4 stories with a garage and gee the AC unit is on your porch lol

the sign is advertising 14 parks but i guess it's really what we used to call a yard and everybody shares them? Didn't really see much space

it seems a little more inspired than the townhomes up the street but i guess it's what someone from DC or martyland might be very used too

that place is going to hurt the commute on that road

Old 06-03-2019, 04:59 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,773,090 times
I am always looking up houses on Realtor, Zillow, Redfin etc to get a feel before I inspect them and so I get emails from all of them and they have been featured listings a bunch. The houses look nice and I like that style of neighborhood but they sure seem priced on the high side to me. I’m sure our agents here will have a better feel, but considering the location, which is not bad, but, IMO pretty similar functionally to tons of houses up and down the 540 Corridor down to Apex, they seek about 20% higher than those. It’s not like this is close to downtown Durham or anything.

Old 06-03-2019, 05:21 AM

873 posts, read 1,018,210 times
It's a good location for people looking for easy access to Durham, Chapel Hill and Jordan Lake, but yeah, it's gonna make it even more aggravating to use that road. I'm definitely going to favor using Fayetteville Road until it merges south of 751 South when going from my home to Pittsboro, Apex, Sanford and so on.

Old 06-03-2019, 06:11 AM

1,322 posts, read 1,259,370 times
I wonder/worry about flooding.

Old 06-03-2019, 07:12 AM

3,319 posts, read 2,342,240 times
Must be rather new. There wasn't a light there when I went by a month or two ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary