Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2008, 05:46 PM

4 posts, read 13,926 times

Advertisements

Not Familiar with Wake forest at all. Do yo guys have any input(good/bad) on the townhomes in Avondale in Wake forest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2008, 08:09 PM

Anyone?
C'mon guys...

Old 01-23-2008, 08:57 PM

We are selling our home(Edgewater subdivision near knightdale),& looking for a rental(6mths to a year) until we find our new home. Someone mentioned Avalon to me,but I just wanted some info from you guys before making in appointment to view it.

Old 01-24-2008, 12:33 AM

93 posts, read 292,090 times
Default I am Not Sure

I don't know weather you could these townhomes. This is a new community that is still under construction the last I heard of it. The townhomes are really nice. They are not too expensive but than I am not sure that you can rent them. I hope this helps.

Old 01-24-2008, 01:27 PM

Thanks. I actually made an appt to view the place tomorrow.
We'll see...

Old 08-15-2008, 06:46 PM

1 posts, read 3,222 times
I have lived in Avondale of Wake Forest for several years now and love it. The neighborhood is peaceful, people are friendly, homes are very nice and affordable. The "Renaissance Plan" for the town of Wake Forest will be complete in 2009. Check out the link to see what the town will look like... http://www.wakeforestnc.gov/client_r...sance_plan.pdf

I'm sure after that, the market value for the homes will go up. Many homes are brand new and just put up for sale and rent. I've seen all age ranges in Avondale, our children love the area. Hope this helps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary