U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 08:56 AM

105 posts, read 141,870 times

Advertisements

Hi!
I'm looking for your suggestions about a good Carpet cleaning company that is not expensive, I just need to clean the living room. Can you tell me your experience? And prices? What about scheduling?
Thank you.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2015, 09:21 AM

342 posts, read 828,308 times
I had to have the carpets cleaned in a house I was selling a few months ago. I used this place

Contour Cleaning | Carpet Cleaning - Tile & Grout Cleaning in Raleigh, Durham & Cary NC

Not only was he quick to get there, he did a great job and did it quickly. Is prices were more than half what everyone else was trying to charge.

Old 07-22-2015, 11:05 AM

660 posts, read 1,490,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfish923 View Post
I had to have the carpets cleaned in a house I was selling a few months ago. I used this place

Contour Cleaning | Carpet Cleaning - Tile & Grout Cleaning in Raleigh, Durham & Cary NC

Not only was he quick to get there, he did a great job and did it quickly. Is prices were more than half what everyone else was trying to charge.
Thanks. Can you share what it costed you for the size cleaned?

I see they have good, better, best packages... which one did you go with?

Old 07-22-2015, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfish923 View Post

Thank you so much for your answer. I'll check with them.

Old 07-26-2015, 01:44 PM

60 posts, read 148,780 times
We have used Capital City Chem dry and they did a great job. I think the cost was about $75 for my living room and dining room. I know they have specials ongoing.

Old 07-26-2015, 02:48 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,978,095 times
All aces carpet cleaning, I have used them multiple times and been very pleased. I have paid $99 for whole house carpet cleaning.

Old 07-26-2015, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_M View Post
All aces carpet cleaning, I have used them multiple times and been very pleased. I have paid $99 for whole house carpet cleaning.
Wow awesome. Thx!!

Old 09-17-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_M View Post
Do you recall if they just did one pass or was it two passes?

Old 09-18-2015, 06:44 AM

2,847 posts, read 2,978,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcretro View Post
Do you recall if they just did one pass or was it two passes?
I was trying to stay out of the way, so I was not watching exactly how he did it. You can call/e-mail them and ask.

Old 09-18-2015, 01:14 PM

I had them do it. It was one pass. The wand they used sprays the solution mix and then extracts. I am no expert, but in the past I am used to a second pass with just plain hot water extraction to remove whatever cleaning solution was used in the first pass.

2 weeks or so after: We noticed that our carpets are more slippery. Both me and my wife on different occasions slipped on the carpet on a flat surface when walking... I ignored it first, but then have contacted them. Getting another appointment for them to come & look has dragged since they are busy and only weekday appointments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary