Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 09:49 AM

138 posts, read 154,096 times

Advertisements

Just FYI:

Drove by here the other day and the old Taqueria Del Sol in the Cary Crossroads shopping center is being renovated for a Chipotle Mexican Grill. Not sure when they will open, but for those who may be fans, this may place them a bit closer to you. There is another Chipotle in Cary just down the street from Trader Joe's on Wrenn Dr. where it intersects with Kildaire Farm Rd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2015, 10:07 AM

8,159 posts, read 10,927,154 times
We go to Crossroads all the time...Chipotle fans too...good news

Old 07-31-2015, 11:58 AM

59 posts, read 69,533 times
The Chipotle + Duck Donuts duo on Wrenn = so great

Old 08-20-2015, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggly Woggly View Post
We go to Crossroads all the time...Chipotle fans too...good news
Another pass by there today and saw a sign posted for hiring. Opening date must be getting close. I'm not certain whether or not parking will be an issue. There isn't a whole lot right there by the restaurant and it will be shared by a few other restaurants and Starbucks.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltown View Post
The Chipotle + Duck Donuts duo on Wrenn = so great
Tried Duck Donuts. Not sure we ordered their strongest sellers. They were just okay. Will try again and try something else there. There were a lot of people ordering their fresh made donuts, though. They seemed happy enough, so I think we need to give it another try.

Old 08-21-2015, 04:54 AM

8,159 posts, read 10,927,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMo_Gnome View Post
Another pass by there today and saw a sign posted for hiring. Opening date must be getting close. I'm not certain whether or not parking will be an issue. There isn't a whole lot right there by the restaurant and it will be shared by a few other restaurants and Starbucks.
I don't think it should be too big a problem. Should be plenty of parking out in front of Steinmart...if that the location I think it is.

Old 08-21-2015, 06:19 AM

4,478 posts, read 11,619,072 times
Love Chipotle, especially the sofritas. I'd go more often but the sodium content is insane on even a "healthy" burrito bowl!

Old 08-21-2015, 06:34 AM

252 posts, read 275,832 times
Quote:
Tried Duck Donuts. Not sure we ordered their strongest sellers. They were just okay. Will try again and try something else there. There were a lot of people ordering their fresh made donuts, though. They seemed happy enough, so I think we need to give it another try.
get the donut with maple icing and get bacon on it

Old 08-21-2015, 11:32 AM

547 posts, read 774,848 times
Quote:
so you weren't ordering fresh made donuts? that's the only way to go!

Old 08-21-2015, 12:13 PM

725 posts, read 1,500,570 times
Thanks for the info! I didn't know about this one. The one on Wrenn is always jammed packed, I've started ordering online so I can just go up to the register when I get there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary