Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 05:21 AM

263 posts, read 569,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4GPB View Post
It looks like the Raleigh Telegram is frozen in time, specifically April 22, 2014.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2015, 03:51 PM

3,380 posts, read 7,738,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighLass View Post
I could have written this I get mine from the same sources. I do find that my Twitter feed gives me the most current. I follow MSNBC, TBJ, BBCWorld, WRAL, etc.. I was following the N&O but their website is wacky - hate it! links are slow as they block the article and redirect you if you elect not to subscribe or login as a subscriber.
I pretty much never go to the home page of any local news sites, but will visit stories at their sites via links from twitter and when Facebook friends share stories (I don't follow the local news Facebook pages because it tends toward click bait).

Old 08-15-2015, 06:15 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,845,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
I pretty much never go to the home page of any local news sites, but will visit stories at their sites via links from twitter and when Facebook friends share stories (I don't follow the local news Facebook pages because it tends toward click bait).
Agree....they are waste of time

Old 08-16-2015, 07:35 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,111,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
I unfollowed the WRAL FB page because it was nothing but clickbait. I think they hired a new "social media guru."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
View detailed profiles of: