Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2015, 11:26 AM

97 posts, read 115,312 times

Advertisements

If anyone is interested, my husband started a food blog. I've been telling him to do it forever. He takes beautiful pictures and we eat a lot and like to explore. We moved here this past spring, so he figured now was a good time to start one as we check out all sorts wonderful spots in our new area.

Enjoy!

Burgers Beers and More
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 02:22 PM

121 posts, read 159,760 times
Totally love local food blog. Thanks for posting it here, it is really hard to find local blogs. Just a question, is there no commenting system? How do we give suggestion?
Also, if there is date chronology on the right/left of text, how do we find older posts?

Old 11-19-2015, 02:31 PM

2,486 posts, read 2,543,657 times
This one is helpful, too:

Triangle Food Blog | Be The First To Know The Latest Triangle Restaurant News.

Old 11-19-2015, 02:55 PM

97 posts, read 115,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lleello View Post
Totally love local food blog. Thanks for posting it here, it is really hard to find local blogs. Just a question, is there no commenting system? How do we give suggestion?
Also, if there is date chronology on the right/left of text, how do we find older posts?

Hmm good question! I honestly have no idea! I know there is an "ask me anything" section, but I'm not sure if that works like a comment section. I'm not great with this stuff - which is why I told my husband to write the blog instead of me doing it. I'm just along for the ride!

You can also follow the blog on instagram - burgersbeersandmore
Might be easier to comment or ask questions there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary