Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 05:47 PM

1,279 posts, read 1,723,038 times

Advertisements

More news on why Cam abruptly left the interview yesterday

I've never seen interviews take place behind both sides of a curtain before. Even Chris Harris Jr. said the NFL messed up on that one.

Old 02-08-2016, 05:47 PM

5,345 posts, read 3,214,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC2RDU View Post
He's not in a league of elite QB's, he's in a class by himself.
Haha, ok.

Without an excellent offensive line, how good is he?

I think we saw that yesterday.

You could stick any QB behind that o-line and they would be successful.

Old 02-08-2016, 06:02 PM

7,076 posts, read 12,348,627 times
Cam is still young and immature. With that comes bragging and sour losses. In time (as he grows and matures) he'll brag less and let his performance speak for itself. Boosterism comes with immaturity, which kinda makes Cam and Charlotte a perfect match lol.

Much like Cam, North Carolina cities struggle with growth and fame too. Many of us on this forum let the successes of our relatively young cities go to our heads. While we're bragging about how great our towns are, we forget how much our pride turns others off. Maybe Cam and the Carolinas can grow up a bit more together.

Old 02-08-2016, 06:15 PM

998 posts, read 786,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris75 View Post
No. The sports media must be high when they try to portray Cam Newton as an NFL-caliber QB. The dirty little secret is that the Panthers could release Cam tomorrow, and not a single NFL franchise would sign him, even for the league minimum. Some team in the CFL or European league might give him a shot, but he probably wouldn't last. He's that bad.

Also, while it doesn't relate to his football skill (or lack thereof), Cam Newton is probably one of the ugliest professional athletes I have witnessed in my lifetime. Normally, I wouldn't bring this up, but when you look at that handsome devil playing QB for Denver yesterday, you can't help but notice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary