Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2008, 03:28 PM

12 posts, read 24,305 times

Advertisements

need help with finding a reliable babysitter for 2 kids....new here from MI. Any advice???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2008, 03:45 PM

2,135 posts, read 7,640,668 times
When and where do you need the city in the Triangle? Some colleges have referrals. The are also drop off places like Right Time Kids.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:57 PM

12 posts, read 24,305 times
Live in cary and looking for some weekend nights so Hubby and I can have an occasional date night!

Have used right time kids, but sometimes they are not open late enough, or feel rushed to get the kids because we have a 3 year old and her bedtime is 8....

it is just easier sometimes to have the kids home and someone watch them in there own environment....

Old 02-07-2008, 08:21 PM

2 posts, read 3,906 times
You could call a local church and ask the youth minister for reliable youth that love kids and volunteer in the nursery.

Old 02-08-2008, 11:39 AM

51 posts, read 260,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtoNC! View Post
When and where do you need the city in the Triangle? Some colleges have referrals. The are also drop off places like Right Time Kids.
In California we didn't have drop off places for children. What are they like? Are they safe? What are the best ones?

Old 02-08-2008, 11:49 AM

2,135 posts, read 7,640,668 times
I wasn't familiar with drop off places in MA either! But we had a good experience with it so far. It's been very handy for parent/teacher conferences and dr appts. It some ways I think it's safer because there is more than one caregiver and other children around in a strip mall setting. In a sense it felt safer to me than a person watching a child in my home behind closed doors. Just Google RightTime Kids and Just Playin' Around
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary