Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 09:00 AM

6 posts, read 8,216 times

Advertisements

Looks like some progress is being made. We finally made it to the Lennar website in a coming soon status.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 02:26 PM

79 posts, read 164,863 times
Just talked to a friend today and he said the Indian Wells community is now on Lennar website with 8 Lennar's home plans. Just out of curiosity, those that signed their contracts with KHOV, were you able to keep the same floor plan, price, options, etc. as your original KHOV contract with Lennar?

Old 06-14-2016, 02:35 PM

6 posts, read 8,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBBB View Post
Just talked to a friend today and he said the Indian Wells community is now on Lennar website with 8 Lennar's home plans. Just out of curiosity, those that signed their contracts with KHOV, were you able to keep the same floor plan, price, options, etc. as your original KHOV contract with Lennar?
All KHOV contracts are being honored as written. All things promised (i.e. what's included) will match what KHOV had listed and not what Lennar is listing in their Everything Included. For example, for Lily Orchard, Lennar is offering a 25 year traditional roof but KHOV offered a 30 year architecture roof so we will get the later. On the flip side, Lennar is offering a tankless water heater whereas KHOV offered a tank water heater so we will get the tank water heater. Hope this helps.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:41 PM

2 posts, read 1,895 times
Hi i just booked a lot with lennar @ indian well. Can some one please tell me what was the rough per sqft price khov charged in 2015. I am paying $177 per sqft + 50k for basement + 20k for lot premium
.. any help is highly appreciated

Old 07-07-2016, 06:56 AM

17 posts, read 18,279 times
we can't compare Khov pricing with lennar. Everything is option in khov tankless water heater, fixtures etc. Even brick front or stone front is an option.

for one of the model they charged around $135 per sqft+options+60k for unfinished basement+premium.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:31 AM

2 posts, read 1,895 times
Thank you very much for your response.. Lennar is also not providing the same level of upgrade as part of their "Every Thing Include" package as in other location like Sienna Bela casa.

They opened 3 left over lots from phase -1 including 2 basement lots... the est. delivery is on Jan 2017... according to sales agent, KHov homes will be delivered starting from Oct/Nov time frame... is it true?

Other question I have what are the floor plans Khov offered in that community? I tried to search it online but no success and when I asked the agent, he said he has no more access to those plans and elevations. It would have been helpful for me to see if the lennar homes are going to look too small as compared to that of KHovs, as I heard Khov offered estate kind of plan...again I am new to this place just moved in 5 months back and all my friend recommended this community though the price and service are insanely wide apart....

Old 07-07-2016, 10:11 AM

17 posts, read 18,279 times
i don't think they are going to complete the khov homes by oct/nov time frame. i see only one home started so far and some of them are being prepped.

Here is one of the plan they offered. This is bigger of the three they offered.

Heatherfield - Louisville

Old 10-05-2016, 08:43 AM

5 posts, read 11,551 times
https://www.trulia.com/property/3245...27519#photo-12

Srrath, there is a house that they just finished building and is on the market. I don't know if this was meant as a model house or someone didn't go through with the contract. It's a K-hov plan. You can look to see the size of the house. Also we paid roughly $135/square foot with K-hov + $5000 lot premium + options (everything is an option).

Old 10-05-2016, 09:21 AM

1,836 posts, read 1,596,747 times
I can not believe that someone would pay over $600,000 for a Lennar home like the one linked above. Are people really paying that much?

Old 10-05-2016, 09:27 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,247,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaPaKoMom View Post
I can not believe that someone would pay over $600,000 for a Lennar home like the one linked above. Are people really paying that much?
Yes. It would seem so.

There are people who really just buy by the square foot without much regard to the quality of the building itself or the potential for the neighborhood quality over time.

I see these builders are providing a really affordable product of decent quality in price ranges that are sub-500k because local builders don't really build anything below that anymore around here.

But, higher price brackets? Nooo... I would not do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary