Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 08:29 PM

25,119 posts, read 16,149,377 times

Advertisements

the Taj Mah Teeter is bad to park in, but getting out on Smallwood is much better than Cameron. If the shoppers would return their cart to the store instead of leaving them laying everywhere out in the lot, it would be better.

I've had to park in that row on Smallwood before. If you're after 6 - park in the bank lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 10:10 PM

13,966 posts, read 24,085,502 times
I've never not found a parking spot at CV HT. Certainly it's not a Walmart parking lot (thankfully) but it's enough. Frankly I'd rather have it tight than for CV to become some sprawling mess of parking. I want more people to walk and take the bus. Heck, I walk there from Glenwood South if I'm only getting a few things.
#firstworldproblems

Old 04-29-2016, 06:04 AM

1,682 posts, read 3,441,084 times
We order our groceries online from the CV HT and then pick them up at the appointed time. The cost is $4.95, but that is often waived because of a special. Heaven!

Old 04-29-2016, 06:12 AM

6,650 posts, read 5,561,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscomac View Post
We order our groceries online from the CV HT and then pick them up at the appointed time. The cost is $4.95, but that is often waived because of a special. Heaven!
Haha I do that too! The cost for one year is like $90 but worth it for all the times I don't have to spend time inside the grocery store.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:54 AM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,377,912 times
Quote:
You can do that? How did I not know this...but I'm also old school and am not sure I would go for that. Sounds awesome that you can, though.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:55 AM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,377,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnc2mbfl View Post
I've never not found a parking spot at CV HT. Certainly it's not a Walmart parking lot (thankfully) but it's enough. Frankly I'd rather have it tight than for CV to become some sprawling mess of parking. I want more people to walk and take the bus. Heck, I walk there from Glenwood South if I'm only getting a few things.
#firstworldproblems
Go you! I do live walking distance from the CV HT, but rarely walk there unless I am only getting a few things. I do, however, ALWAYS walk to Glenwood South/Downtown...or take an Uber.

Old 04-29-2016, 10:07 AM

6,650 posts, read 5,561,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDF View Post
You can do that? How did I not know this...but I'm also old school and am not sure I would go for that. Sounds awesome that you can, though.
Yep - it's called Harris Teeter Express Lane. I love that I can do my grocery shopping from my couch/bed and then go pick it up later that day or the next day.

Old 04-29-2016, 12:28 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,441,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDF View Post

It is the best thing ever! It saves everything you've ever bought, and you can also create a favorites list if you prefer to work from a smaller list. Then you can just open that and click each thing you want. It lists what is on sale, and of course it has a search feature. You can leave notes for the shopper with specifics, which they stick to very well. You can allow substitutions or not. And they call you to tell you what they didn't have (if anything) so that you can make changes if you'd like. I prepare my order in about 5 minutes, tops.

Best. Thing. Ever.

Old 05-01-2016, 12:27 PM

13,966 posts, read 24,085,502 times
Quote:
It is the best thing ever! It saves everything you've ever bought, and you can also create a favorites list if you prefer to work from a smaller list. Then you can just open that and click each thing you want. It lists what is on sale, and of course it has a search feature. You can leave notes for the shopper with specifics, which they stick to very well. You can allow substitutions or not. And they call you to tell you what they didn't have (if anything) so that you can make changes if you'd like. I prepare my order in about 5 minutes, tops.

Best. Thing. Ever.
#firstworldsolution!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary