Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 02:05 PM

3,644 posts, read 8,547,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebrentwood View Post
I can confidently say this: Do not go to Village Dental on Six Forks Road in North Raleigh.

They told me I needed $3,500 or more in work. I worried about it for 2 years.

So beware of dentists who scam patients. They are out there.
Most definitely they're out there. I bet most people would be shocked by the number of procedures performed in the country that are absolutely unnecessary. I understand there's a code of ethics but we can't forget the only reason a doctor does what they do is to make money. Unfortunately, some doctors don't give a crap about ethics and do what they can to make as much money as possible. Very smart of you to get a 2nd opinion. Let this be a lesson to those who give 100% trust to their doctor who they think is "the best". Always get a second opinion. It's not personal, it's business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2017, 05:18 PM

1,188 posts, read 2,533,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwadt View Post
I like Wainwright and Wassel on Falls of Neuse
Same here, and they're usually pretty understanding about splitting work up into multiple years to soften the blow. We have insurance but it only pays out so much per year, so that's worked out well. Took probably 3 or 4 years to get my teeth sorted.

Old 12-07-2017, 06:01 PM

8,158 posts, read 10,863,863 times
Been very pleased going to the same dentist for some 35 years...H.E. Douglas on Lake Boone Trail. All my health care is now in the Myrtle Beach area, but I'll continue going to him until he retires...not soon I hope
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary