Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 01:39 PM

37 posts, read 40,061 times

Advertisements

Killed cartoon child doorstop? Yeah, I don't get it. Seriously, how is it supposed to be funny?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2018, 03:06 PM

9,145 posts, read 14,764,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKi-Yay View Post
Killed cartoon child doorstop? Yeah, I don't get it. Seriously, how is it supposed to be funny?
Because for many years this character was killed in almost every episode of South Park in some crazy, ridiculously over the top comical way and another character would say “oh, my god, they killed Kenny, you b******s!” as a running gag.

Old 05-26-2018, 11:47 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Because for many years this character was killed in almost every episode of South Park in some crazy, ridiculously over the top comical way and another character would say “oh, my god, they killed Kenny, you b******s!” as a running gag.
Not only that, but Kenny turned out to be immortal. I mean, after the season where he was dead and Cartman drank his ashes like cocoa and became possessed.

Old 05-26-2018, 11:47 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKi-Yay View Post
You would have to watch South Park to get it.

Old 05-27-2018, 01:16 AM

765 posts, read 473,702 times
people need to live and let live.... and this is just another instance of anything not out of the bible being seen as offensive..... can you spell north "narrowlina "...... and like someone further up the page???? I miss Howdie Doody, Buffalo Bob and the peanut gallery. if my grandkids can't find it online or packaged for Xbox they don't want to know about it.

Old 05-27-2018, 03:53 AM

1,527 posts, read 1,481,207 times
I maintained a national system called "FLASH" for the government.

I was given a statue of a cow with a flasher jacket and its udders out. Nobody complained;

SECU should have told the complainer to get a life.

Old 05-27-2018, 07:16 AM

2,006 posts, read 3,583,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
He should be fired for that, or even alluding that he might. That's banks for you nowadays, though.
yeah that is the hackers job.

I am sure the employee was just responding to the customers threats to get them fired and toss their life into chaos. Of course we are allowed to treat the employee like crap right?

Old 05-27-2018, 09:44 AM

346 posts, read 339,193 times
lol Chicago the ultimate code word.

Old 05-27-2018, 10:11 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,945,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpobill View Post
Sigh....

How is it racist? Michonne who is black has two black zombies on a leash. Even if they dont know about the show it would mean a black person is racist to another black person. I hope this person stays away from Chicago because the black on black crime is out of control. That's racist!

In the show she has two white zombies on leashes. If I had not seen the show and the figurine showed two white people you know what I would do? NOTHING, because I don't let stupid things bother me. Life is too short to be offended all the time.

Our society is turning into easily offended snowflakes and it's getting ridiculous. People need to toughen up and stop letting insignificant things bother them.

Managed to mention Chicago and snowflakes in 1 post.

Chances you support these things:

-Trump 100%
-Hannity 100%
-the alt right- 60%
-kicking athletes protesting police brutality out of the country- 95%
-religion in schools 90%

Chances you talk about the importance of these things:

-fair and balanced press 90%
-the importance of the constitution 100%
-importance of free speech 95%
-How the FBI is now a deep state conspiracy to undermine the trump presidency 80%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary