Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2018, 01:34 PM

9 posts, read 7,111 times

Advertisements

Hi Folks,

Has anyone recently done a spray-on bedliner on their vehicle and have recommendations for a vendor? I want to do a hardcoating on my old Jeep CJ5 (inside and out) but haven't found someone reliable to do the work. The Raleigh/Durham LineX stores seem to be out of business.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2018, 02:37 PM

5,789 posts, read 6,839,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spores View Post
Has anyone recently done a spray-on bedliner on their vehicle and have recommendations for a vendor? I want to do a hardcoating on my old Jeep CJ5 (inside and out) but haven't found someone reliable to do the work. The Raleigh/Durham LineX stores seem to be out of business.

I had a Rhino liner put into my 2004 Tacoma when I bought it new. It is still holding up great. I did a quick search on their web site, and it looks like the closest location is now in Fayetteville.

Old 09-25-2018, 04:41 PM

3,317 posts, read 2,303,061 times
There is a Line-X franchise in Fayetteville.

I had two trucks done by the old location in Raleigh, had zero problems with them. I'm not sure why they went under, they had quite a bit of work flowing in through local dealerships.

The only spray in bedliner place I know of in Raleigh is Protech. They do a lot of work for their neighbor Capital Ford. I've never dealt with them, so I don't know about their quality of work or customer service.

Old 09-26-2018, 11:04 AM

For LineX Fayetteville and Wilson are the closest ones - i'm waiting on quotes. Locally ProTech Bedliners seems to have good reviews, but is not very responsive.

I'd be happy if I could find some guy named Bob who happens to do this work on the side out of his personal shop. I've had very good experiences over the years with those kind of referrals!

Old 09-26-2018, 11:50 AM

And sadly the ProTech guys in Raleigh are no longer spraying Jeeps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary