Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2020, 04:53 PM

3,731 posts, read 2,053,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFive View Post
Understand the pain. So is it less time consuming for you to figure out which mapping they got incorrect, rather than having them use your spec and recode? (don't know the implementation, hence the curiosity)

Its a Couchbase backend datastore to Marketo. They are learning CB on the fly and "only know what they know" about Marketo. Given the nature of Marketo, they would have to drop all the data objects in the model to rebuild, but can't drop the objects because Operations team has already rebuilt 80+ campaigns for E2E/migration.

Given I'm on the Consulting side (and not hands on dev'ing like my skillset would imply) I only have read access to the backend stuff.

Its a poop sammich.

Old 03-15-2020, 04:57 PM

22,665 posts, read 36,764,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Your response makes me laugh even harder. Do you really have no life other than this C-D? It really seems like it LOL. Seems like you are just tagging on users' comments like zitsky.
Dude you need to get off CD and take a chill pill. And find another line of work. You don't belong in healthcare.I would hate to work for or with you in a crisis or be under your care if you're a care giver. Yikes.

Old 03-15-2020, 04:59 PM

2,064 posts, read 1,641,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
dude you need to get off cd and take a chill pill. And find another line of work. You don't belong in healthcare.i would hate to work for or with you in a crisis or be under your care if you're a care giver. Yikes.
+1,000,000,000

Old 03-15-2020, 06:37 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,228,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
Anyone work at a company that has decided to not shut down or allow work from home? I work at USPS and we are still waiting to be told to work from home.
DH's company hasn't said. He works at a local printing company in RTP. It's kind of bothersome

Old 03-15-2020, 06:52 PM

7,189 posts, read 6,811,802 times
A Target employee at the Brier Creek store has tested positive.

https://www.cbs17.com/community/heal...r-coronavirus/

Old 03-15-2020, 07:18 PM

3,649 posts, read 4,494,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
Anyone work at a company that has decided to not shut down or allow work from home? I work at USPS and we are still waiting to be told to work from home.
I work in a clinical laboratory so most of the work cannot be done at home unfortunately. Some folks are - accounting, some QA, HR, etc. I likely won't have the option. I wish!

Old 03-15-2020, 07:22 PM

4,542 posts, read 3,741,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
Dude you need to get off CD and take a chill pill. And find another line of work. You don't belong in healthcare.I would hate to work for or with you in a crisis or be under your care if you're a care giver. Yikes.

LOL, sure, go ahead and think that. Maybe you should read these guys' previous texts and see that they are nothing but fighting everyone here.

Isn't it pitiful that people want to argue all the time during difficult times rather than working together? Yep, this is America these days - unfortunately!

Old 03-15-2020, 07:25 PM

4,159 posts, read 2,841,729 times
Quote:
LOL, sure, go ahead and think that. Maybe you should read these guys' previous texts and see that they are nothing but fighting everyone here.

Isn't it pitiful that people want to argue all the time during difficult times rather than working together? Yep, this is America these days - unfortunately!
33% apparently don’t want to work together according to you.

Old 03-15-2020, 07:38 PM

3,731 posts, read 2,053,288 times
Quote:

Can someone clue me in on who I have fought with? Other than Mr. Raleigh and I’s semantics debates, have I “fought” with anyone?

Honest question hoping for any honest answer

Old 03-15-2020, 07:50 PM

2,064 posts, read 1,641,105 times
My vote for the guy fighting everyone is the one who said this (most of which was completely unprovoked):

"A "come to Jesus meeting" is good with you? Are you F'ing kidding me?"

"I work in a HOSPITAL. Do you realize not all people work in a stupid cubicle all day? Not some IT company in RTP."

"I said "at least 33% less medical staff to work" in my first message. What did you think with that line? That we were writing programming code in our cubicles?"

"Do you work in a major hospital in the Triangle area? If not, then you have no idea what's going on here. Let's have you stop being an internet/armchair/couch police officer."

"How about you take a poll on your trollish behavior on C-D and you'll see nobody agrees with you...you never seem to stop on your stupid ideas and thoughts."

"...all your responses make me want to drink bourbon or whiskey. And to think, people like you are what we have to deal with at a difficult time like this."

"Do you really have no life other than this C-D? It really seems like it LOL."

Last edited by Edward Teach; 03-15-2020 at 08:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary