Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 05:16 PM

52 posts, read 131,867 times

Advertisements

Wake county schools are not guaranteed every year, however you can consider these newly built communities too - Providence Place, McCrimmon Park, and Twin Lakes, as choices . They have 300 plus or minus homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2008, 07:45 PM

4 posts, read 4,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sainth View Post
Thank you, is there any newly built communities there that the price range for houses is $300,000?

Check Cary Park and Amberly. You may get an entry level for that price, but not much more. There are many you can get in West Cary for closer to $350k and the schools are very good.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:41 PM

1,832 posts, read 5,073,365 times
I think Savannah is just over $300k to start but take a realtor with you and negotiate--there or anywhere--builders are accepting offers!

Old 04-28-2008, 04:14 PM

21 posts, read 74,852 times
When we moved to Cary 4 years ago, we had a 6 year old. I'm really glad and grateful that we didn't buy immediately, but rented until we had an idea of where our personal traffic patterns took us. 4-5 year olds are easy to entertain, but once they start defining who they are and what activities they are involved in (and good at) you may find yourself gravitating towards a whole other part of the area (e.g. baseball, golf, soccer, dance, skating, music lessons, etc.) My advice if you are just moving here, pick a central location and and get your feet wet. We are in a charter school, so we won't be impacted by Wake County School changes each year, until our son finishes 8th grade and between now and then we can have a better idea of what will be going on in that arena. It's quite difficult to plan the rest of your life, when you never know what's going to happen tomorrow. Good luck and welcome. We are in the Bedford section of Twin Lakes and absolutely love the home, neighborhood and location.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:09 PM

52 posts, read 131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sainth View Post
Thank you, is there any newly built communities there that the price range for houses is $300,000?
I sold few newly built homes in Providence Place (Morrisville) in that range. Twin Lakes and McCrimmon Park are other new neighborhoods that offer homes in that range. good luck!

Old 07-12-2008, 09:11 AM

551 posts, read 572,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCC View Post
Check Cary Park and Amberly.

Cary Park will have some homes around $300k, but I think Amberley may all be higher than that.

Old 07-12-2008, 07:10 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,977,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In & Out View Post
Cary Park will have some homes around $300k, but I think Amberley may all be higher than that.
I'm pretty sure there are some sections of Amberly that are less than that. The only homes in Cary Park under $300k are the "bungalows" (and even then, most are low $300s). Amberly has a two sections (Lexington and Arlington) that I believe are right around $300k and under.

Old 07-12-2008, 08:21 PM

551 posts, read 572,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingMomof2 View Post
I'm pretty sure there are some sections of Amberly that are less than that. The only homes in Cary Park under $300k are the "bungalows" (and even then, most are low $300s). Amberly has a two sections (Lexington and Arlington) that I believe are right around $300k and under.

Thanks for the info. I am due to check that area out again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary