Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 06:51 PM

19,436 posts, read 27,827,273 times

Advertisements

Huge bottles and inventory of walmart branded Purell at the brier creek walmart around noon today - tuesday. They also had lysol spray for countertops (not the aerosol), antibacterial liquid hand soap, several brands of toilet paper, paper towels. I didn't look for wipes.

They also had outstanding fresh Washington cherries.

Last edited by Jkgourmet; 07-07-2020 at 07:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2020, 06:53 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,340,256 times
BJs in cary had Lysol spray as well.

Old 07-08-2020, 06:23 AM

253 posts, read 283,653 times
More trips last 24 hours - Grove Barton Target 10am and 3pm - none
Grove Barton Food Lion 3pm - none
All 3 Harris Teeters on Edwards Mill and Creedmoor 7pm to 8pm - none
Food Lion at Lake Boone when they opened this morning - none*

*asked the guy and he said they don't carry them anymore and any that they DO get will be used by the store and not sold. I asked if this information was available on their website or weekly ad and why there is no sign up in the empty shelf area where I have been looking for 20 or so trips over the last 2 week to let people know this - he shrugged.

I figure I have made around 100 separate trips around to approximately 30 stores in Wake County and with the exception of this guy at Food Lion this morning, everyone I asked CLAIMS that they are always getting them and I just have had terrible luck. I am not sure I believe them anymore. To be clear - the only things I am looking for and the only things I need are either Clorox wipes or Lysol wipes.

Old 07-08-2020, 06:32 AM

628 posts, read 399,361 times
I hope its crystal clear to everyone that OP isn't actually seeking helpful information, but only here to vent and rant. Additional suggestions are of no use.

Old 07-08-2020, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
I hope its crystal clear to everyone that OP isn't actually seeking helpful information, but only here to vent and rant. Additional suggestions are of no use.
What the hell are you talking about? I have been as clear as possible from the first letter on my initial post. Why post anything that isn't a direct answer? Or do you just like grabbing the steering wheel and veering off-course just for the hell of it? Not everyone's life is that same as yours. Not everyone has the same options that you do - why don't you open your mind up to the possibility that there are people who might be in different circumstances than you? Holy crap.

Old 07-08-2020, 08:29 AM

3,501 posts, read 6,165,788 times
I posted about Bed Bath & Beyond in Holly Springs, which you appear to have ignored.

Old 07-08-2020, 08:31 AM

339 posts, read 318,794 times
you can find disinfecting wipes online at animal supply places...used for kennels , vet. offices, etc.
not lysol or clorox brand but very effective against most germs , many against some strains of coronovirus.
Revival animal health is where I found mine but there are many other places too.
It's a frustrating situation, without a doubt, to need these things and have such a difficult time finding them, especially on a local basis.

Old 07-08-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaternum View Post
I posted about Bed Bath & Beyond in Holly Springs, which you appear to have ignored.
Holly Springs might as well be Australia. It is all I can do to get down the road.

Old 07-08-2020, 09:01 AM

1,228 posts, read 797,390 times
As mentioned earlier, check the CVS’s and Walgreens’s in the area. The ones near Rex were showing stock this a.m., and definitely had them over the past couple of days. A visit since my post three days ago would have solved the issue. Target is also showing online order availability as well.

Old 07-08-2020, 09:25 AM

5,882 posts, read 6,950,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie11 View Post
I figure I have made around 100 separate trips around to approximately 30 stores in Wake County and with the exception of this guy at Food Lion this morning, everyone I asked CLAIMS that they are always getting them and I just have had terrible luck. I am not sure I believe them anymore. To be clear - the only things I am looking for and the only things I need are either Clorox wipes or Lysol wipes.

Did you try BrickSeek ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary