Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2022, 10:37 AM

1,994 posts, read 5,962,344 times

Advertisements

James Joyce and Bull McCabes are more pub type options that are open all day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2022, 12:21 PM

612 posts, read 1,280,280 times
The rooftop patio at the Unscripted opens at noon on Sundays. The rooftop at The Durham opens at 4 for drinks and 5 for food. Both seem like good options.

Old 04-13-2022, 03:42 PM

6,821 posts, read 9,058,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Raleigh_Guy View Post
I like the suggestion about Alley 26. Also in case you didn't know there are basically 3 great options on that same street including Alley 26. Right across the street from Alley 26 is Kingfisher which is an awesome cocktail bar and they open at 4pm on Sundays. I don't think they have food (I think you might be able to order humus and small type plates) but the drinks are excellent and they have some cool private booths off to the side of the bar (maybe call to reserve) that are great for groups and have a nice atmosphere.

https://www.kingfisherdurham.com/

Right above KingFisher is a place owned by the same people called Queeny's which also has a nice bar with cocktails, beer and wine and they do server food. They also open at 4pm.

https://www.queenysdurham.com/

Right next door to King Fisher and Queeny's and right across the street from Alley 26 is The Durham Hotel. They have an excellent rooftop bar with nice views of the city. Nice spot for drinks and they also have a food menu (I beleive the Bar opens at 4pm and the Kitchen Opens at 5pm). I recommend going up there even if just to take a look. You just enter the Hotel lobby and take the elevator on the left.

https://www.thedurham.com/roof/

There is a City Parking Deck located in close walking distance on the same street of all these places making it an easy spot to start/end your day.
I know I'm gay, but you don't need to send me somewhere just because of that.

I'll be here all night! Thanks for the suggestions.

Old 04-13-2022, 04:32 PM

6,653 posts, read 5,588,554 times
Went and checked out Kingfisher the other day after dinner at Pompieri Pizza - I enjoy the cocktails there. Get the Bee Durham! They do have private booths to the side, as well as a little patio out back!

Old 04-13-2022, 04:34 PM

6,821 posts, read 9,058,076 times
I appreciate the replies. I don’t know downtown Durham that well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary