Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 08:33 AM

2,835 posts, read 7,343,126 times

Advertisements

Let's start with 'Perfect' satisfying all requirements. Looking over your list the simple answer IMHO is NO. Things are subject to change of coarse but our relative lifetime is typically shorter than the change that would be needed to meet all your requirements. So with reluctance and trying to find someplace that would work for you I must reiterate a NO to your question. Sorry.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:37 AM

3,395 posts, read 7,772,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceili723 View Post
In other news, there's also another townhouse development going up on Davis across from the Morrisville Parkway (I think that's the name.) It's on the left if you were going toward RTP. I know nothing about it, but again, central location and nice sidewalks.
I can't remember the name of the place right across from where Morrisville Parkway dumps out on Davis (note that work on poking MP thru to Louis Stephens is supposed to start in the fall). BUT, there is also Grace Park at the corner of Morrisville-Carpenter and Davis (next to the Dairy Queen and Quiznos). Looks like this will be upscale condos?

Old 05-27-2008, 11:17 AM

381 posts, read 1,325,843 times
WRG, I missed this thread earlier, but I would also vouch for Stone Creek. We have biked through there recently and been very impressed. You can access excellent greenways just across High House. You are close enough to 55 to get to the Greenways there, too.

But the best thing of all would be that you'd be only about a mile from our new house in Somerset - that's reason enough to buy on the spot! LOL.

Mike

Old 05-27-2008, 03:19 PM

103 posts, read 98,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMP View Post
I think I might try to buy in Stone Creek WRG. Let me know what your address will be so I can get right next to you. I have a 3yo and 18mo BOYS. Plus a couple of older girls, one of which is in elementary. And she's just as loud if not louder.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

My address will be as follows:

10 No Kids Way
Seattle, WA 98101

Please feel free to stop by anytime with the ALL the kids...........

Old 05-27-2008, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
BUT, there is also Grace Park at the corner of Morrisville-Carpenter and Davis (next to the Dairy Queen and Quiznos). Looks like this will be upscale condos?

Yes, I saw those. I would not want to buy a condo, as I want an outdoor feel, with some yard. Also, it seems quite busy and open there. Stone Creek seems more country like, yet near many things.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeheel View Post
But the best thing of all would be that you'd be only about a mile from our new house in Somerset - that's reason enough to buy on the spot! LOL.

Mike

Well, now that I know this, I guess I will buy. Thanks.

Old 05-29-2008, 08:09 PM

Default Your New Home Is Ready!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljd1010 View Post
We're closing on our town home in Stone Creek on Friday. We fell in love with the area the first time we saw it. It looks like a little European Village, like a well protected enclave with easy access to multiple shops, restaurants etc. There will be a total of 98 homes when complete. There are about 8-10 more homes left to built, to be completed in the Fall. We were lucky to find a re-sale. Actually, when we looked, they were 3 re-sales and all sold rather quickly.

ljd1010, I drove through Stone Creek on the way home today and saw the moving van taking the sellers items away from your new home as of tomorrow. Good luck with the move and please provide feedback on living there once you are in. I really would like to hear what it is like, compared to what you think it will be like. I am looking forward to hearing all about it.

Have fun and enjoy!!!

Old 05-29-2008, 08:26 PM

4,265 posts, read 11,424,269 times
Thanks for the good wishes WRG - we're busy packing for the second time in 6 weeks! I also rode by today and saw the moving van - told you I "stalk" the place. I promise I'll fill you in on all the details once we're settled.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary