Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2006, 08:30 PM

66 posts, read 346,957 times

Advertisements

were thinking of moving to cary from orlando fla, therea new place called amberly and a del web an active adult community will be there along with 4,000 other homes is the area safe is it nice thank you in advance . baily
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2006, 04:19 PM

84 posts, read 123,268 times
there is also going to be a large del web community just south of charlotte, nc

Old 03-21-2007, 10:42 AM

10 posts, read 43,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baily View Post
were thinking of moving to cary from orlando fla, therea new place called amberly and a del web an active adult community will be there along with 4,000 other homes is the area safe is it nice thank you in advance . baily
Baily,

Although I'm sure there is the potential for trouble ANYWHERE you go, the Cary/Morrisville area where Amberly is is what I would consider a very safe area. A few years ago the whole area was nothing but farms and trees, and now there are beautiful communities, shops, and restaurants springing up everywhere. I have sold several homes in the area and my clients have already enjoyed significant appreciation on them! The DelWebb community will be a great addition to the area, as there has been a steadily increasing demand for this type of housing in our area as the baby boomers look towards retirement. Visit their website if you haven't already, and if you need any more info, please feel free to PM or email me. Good luck!

Heather

Old 03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
bta

284 posts, read 1,885,077 times
Quote:
We just moved in down the street from Amberly and the Del Web community. The second night we were there, the police dropped by because workers in the community had spotted people in a "vacant" house.

When we greeted the police officer, he looked as surprised to see us as we were to see him. Once he saw all the furniture and boxes he realized we'd just moved in. It was really nice to know that people around here look out for unusual sightings and report them to the police. It was even nicer to know that the police actually follow up.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:51 PM

229 posts, read 1,053,917 times
Exclamation Moving to Cary

Quote:
There have been a few posts regarding Carolina Preserve in Cary. It's a wonderful community and coming along nicely. Please note that sales now for all collections except the Emerald Collection are delivering in Q32008 with Phase III.

There have been other posts about Del Webb. I'll include the links for your reference:

Anyone know about Del Webb's Carolina Preserve in/near Cary

Any feedback on Caroilna Preserves 55+ community?

I hope this helps.

Old 09-01-2007, 06:16 PM

6 posts, read 22,217 times
Due to my mothers illness my parents are not able to live alone any more. I just put their home up for sale by owner today. 8 1/2 months old Dogwood Collection Willow Bend model. Great basement (unfinished) lot that backs up to the green belt. One of the best lots in the subdivision.

I am not looking to make money, just sell the house. I am asking $390k. Of course this includes window treatments and refrigerator that you would not get in a builder home. It is a great alternative for someone that can not wait to build.

For more information markjewett@bellsouth.net
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary