Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2008, 05:59 PM

33 posts, read 144,816 times

Advertisements

We are a newly married couple in our mid twenties moving at the end of the year to Cary, NC from Boca Raton, FL. We really liked the Lochmere area last time we were up and want to be close to the Lifetime Fitness and the larger Jewish synagogues in Raleigh. We've only been to the area once before and were wondering if there were any other areas that we should consider as potential places to search for homes? Also, if anyone has any information on the Jewish community in Cary, that would be very helpful. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2008, 01:04 PM

83 posts, read 335,669 times
Well, our family did that move about 20 years ago now. I was born in Palm Beach Gardens and moved when I was only 10. It is very, very diverse. no matter the community. In fact, this part of NC is about as non-NC you can get, meaning you won't find many people that have lived here longer than 10 years now. I would say that I haven't come across nearly the amount of jews here in NC compared to the ones we knew in FL.

I now live in Apex, actually have my house up for sale but are still planning to stay in Apex. You can't go wrong with that part of Cary. It's close to Crossroads and Cary Towne Center for shopping, convenient to I-440 and I-40, etc.

Id suggest doing plenty of online research and then finding an agent to help you navigate the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary