Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2008, 07:27 AM

1,682 posts, read 3,450,165 times

Advertisements

After I posted a coupon for the planetarium yesterday, several people let me know they appreciated it. That made me think that we might all be looking for ways to save money on family activities in the Triangle.

If you know of a coupon for something to do in the area, please post it here so that we can all benefit.

Here's one for $1-off at the Ice House:

Mom2Mom : Factory Ice House Ice Skating Rinks | Mom 2 Mom (http://www.trianglemom2mom.com/coupons/view/factory-ice-house-ice-skating-rinks - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 08:53 AM

673 posts, read 2,267,447 times
Default Harris Teeter -- Triple Coupons

Harris Teeter is doing Triple coupons again this week, Thursday through Saturday. They will triple coupons up to $.99.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:19 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,256,639 times
I always try to go to the website that someone posted on here a while back. It is Wow-Coupons - #1 source of Free Online, Printable retail, Grocery store and Restaurant Coupon Codes..

I use their Lowes coupons at Home Depot all the time!

Vicki

Old 07-24-2008, 07:38 AM

145 posts, read 664,266 times
You can print grocery store coupons on this site
Coupons, Grocery Coupons - The Grocery Game :: Home

Just click on the link in blue that says FREE Coupons

You can also sign up for the site and save lots of money on groceries as it tells you were you can get what the cheapest or even FREE by matching the Sunday paper coupons to what's on sale in the store, pretty neat.

You can buy coupons on ebay I always search for products I use such as body wash, gum, air freshner refills, medicine, razor blades, etc.... and the buy bulk in coupons and stock up - I used to do this often, got slack now that our house is up for sale, don't want to store too much stuff, people will think I am CRAZY, lol.

Anytime I shop online I was google the store I am shopping and Coupon Code and can usually find something.

Here are a few more local sites -
Raleigh Coupons

Money Savers NC Free Online Discount Coupons - Raleigh, Wake Forest - Coupons Pizza, Restaurant, Home Improvement, Entertainment, Kid's Programs, Salons & Spas and More

Valpak.com - Coupons for restaurant discounts, grocery deals & more!

And don't forget the Raleigh Entertainment Book - use it twice and it's paid for it self and therer are others out there too I think.

Coupons are FUN!

Cindy

Old 07-24-2008, 07:44 AM

1,682 posts, read 3,450,165 times
Probably my favorite coupon site for online purchases is:

http://www.retailmenot.com/ (broken link)

Old 07-24-2008, 07:52 AM

8,269 posts, read 25,116,132 times
Do you all know if we are allowed to post "free" stuff for pick up on this site (like coupons) or is that considered classified advertising?
I have some plants in our yard that I'd love to re-home to someone local who has just moved in, but am not sure if that's allowed.

Old 07-24-2008, 07:54 AM

1,495 posts, read 3,722,377 times
now this is helpful information!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary