Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 06:45 PM

90 posts, read 237,313 times

Advertisements

Oh. Thanks. Any possibility I can get a take back on my last statement then? (feeling quite dumb now)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 07:08 PM

43,343 posts, read 77,198,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungHD View Post
Oh. Thanks. Any possibility I can get a take back on my last statement then? (feeling quite dumb now)
Hey... It was good for a chuckle... Thanks. Welcome to town!

Bojangles, best biscuits from a chain, IMO.
My wife likes their chicken.
They have one on Western Boulevard, just west of campus.

Jeeze, we are just back from having pizza, and a Bojangles sausage and egg biscuit with sweet tea sounds great!

Old 07-31-2008, 07:40 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,263,060 times
When hubby was at NCSU, we used to eat Sadlack's subs.

From time to time, we head back over that way and grab one. I haven't been over in a couple of years but I think it is still on Hillsborough Street.

Also...some of the Make Your Own Dinner places now allow you to walk in and pick up something to just stick in the oven. Make him think you prepared a home cooked meal for him!!!

Vicki

Old 07-31-2008, 09:25 PM

128 posts, read 453,253 times
A Cook Out burger is worth feeling a tad foolish over. They are delish and especially get one with a fancy shake. They have about forty flavors of milkshakes. Their onion rings make me happy AND they have decent barbecue for a platter. It's great take-out.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:09 PM

94 posts, read 482,478 times
Char-Grill is awesome! Definately try it! If you are at NC State there is one right off of Edwards Mills in the Harris Teeter Plaza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
* Char-grill (local burger joint) has multiple locations around Raleigh... see
Char-Grill - Raleigh, NC, 27603 - Citysearch

* Buscuitville has multiple locations around the triangle - the raleigh one is at the corner of Wake Forest & Hodges... see Biscuitville - Fresh Biscuits, Friendly Folks!

Old 08-01-2008, 06:00 AM

677 posts, read 1,904,563 times
There is also a Char Grill on Hillsborough Street closer to downtown. Coney Island hotdogs in the rear part of Mission Valley Shopping center, also Nur Deli for Mediterranean-type foods, Western Blvd. has Wendy's, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, Subway, and for a healthier fare Greek Fiesta is awesome! Bojangles is closed right now due to fire but my husband swears their chicken has something addictive in it Cameron Village is close and has a couple of delis and the Fresh Market with nice sandwiches and foods to go. I don't like to cook either, can you tell?

Old 08-01-2008, 06:38 AM

1,495 posts, read 3,723,109 times
We love Bojangles!!! Blows KFC out of the water.

Old 08-01-2008, 06:53 AM

43,343 posts, read 77,198,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdolls4me View Post
There is also a Char Grill on Hillsborough Street closer to downtown. Coney Island hotdogs in the rear part of Mission Valley Shopping center, also Nur Deli for Mediterranean-type foods, Western Blvd. has Wendy's, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, Subway, and for a healthier fare Greek Fiesta is awesome! Bojangles is closed right now due to fire but my husband swears their chicken has something addictive in it Cameron Village is close and has a couple of delis and the Fresh Market with nice sandwiches and foods to go. I don't like to cook either, can you tell?
Closed due to fire?
I will have to drive by and grieve.
Thank goodness for the Bojangles in Apex, and on Falls of the Neuse, and Fuquay Varina, and any I'm missing...

Old 08-01-2008, 07:05 AM

174 posts, read 570,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdatlas View Post
Witch,
What would you recommend from the Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen?
My honey has ordered the pork chop, ham & chicken biscuits and loved them all. Me, I can never tear myself away from the classic bacon & egg (with sweet tea chaser).

Old 08-01-2008, 07:10 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,263,060 times
Hubby has been taking daughter to Bo's since she was about 5 years old.

It is their Friday night ritual! You'd be amazed at how many of her friends (she is 14 now) beg to go along. It seems that their parents prefer they eat healthy!!!

Vicki
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary