Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 07:38 AM

1,395 posts, read 5,083,081 times

Advertisements

My brother went to Table Rock State Park in South Carolina. They were trying to buy some milk, but the stores only had unpasterized raw milk. They were shocked & so was I when they told me. That is about 5 hrs from my house tho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 09:33 AM

2,825 posts, read 6,923,274 times
I've heard of a place where you can get goat milk around Orange Cty, but I don't know about cow's milk.

Old 05-08-2011, 08:37 PM

1 posts, read 2,120 times
Default tell me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeew View Post
I would like to know where to find raw cow's milk here in the Raleigh area. I wish they would overturn that ridiculous, tyrannical law that bans this healthy natural food...all to protect government-owned milk industry and the profiteers that have robbed us of our health and choices. I truly hope people will begin to wake up; we should never allow the central government to control our lives like they currently do.
When you find out I am in Raleigh looking for raw milk also.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 05-08-2011 at 08:46 PM..

Old 05-08-2011, 08:46 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,829,054 times
Please note that this thread is over three years old. It's unlikely you'll receive a response from the OP at this point.

Old 05-09-2011, 12:07 PM

2,006 posts, read 3,581,431 times
You guys and your raw milk. I guess it's so someone doesn't sell a batch of milk with some bug's in it and get like 5000 people sick. They just had a big bust of a raw milk smuggler in PA into Maryland/DC.

Feds Crack Down on Amish Raw Milk Farmer in Sting Operation - Planet Green

Maybe the OP isn't responding because the croaked from drinking tainted raw milk

Old 05-09-2011, 12:43 PM

360 posts, read 995,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinner View Post
You guys and your raw milk. I guess it's so someone doesn't sell a batch of milk with some bug's in it and get like 5000 people sick. They just had a big bust of a raw milk smuggler in PA into Maryland/DC.

Feds Crack Down on Amish Raw Milk Farmer in Sting Operation - Planet Green

Maybe the OP isn't responding because the croaked from drinking tainted raw milk

I can't think of anyone that has died from drinking raw milk. You'd think the feds would have better things to do

Old 05-11-2011, 05:59 AM

246 posts, read 626,955 times
I had a Food Science friend answer me a couple questions about Raw Milk and he posted it in his blog.

gazpacho lab: Raw milk and cheese, in brief

Old 07-27-2012, 01:32 PM

48 posts, read 109,395 times
Our family drinks 6 gallons week of raw cow and goat milk. For years we've been enjoying milk that is alive with bacteria that is good for your gut and immune system. yes societies have drunk it for 1000s of years. And yes they sell it out of vending machines in France on the street.

And yes some people are pathetically ignorant about the issue and melodramatic about how many deaths they think are going to occur any time it's legalized in NC.

The reason it is not legal is that Big Milk/Big Food has won the battles here through crony capitalism to block competition and inherently to stifle the liberty of the individual. It's fascistic and sick. You leave me alone and I leave you alone and the government leaves us both alone is how we should operate.

The total corruption of the CDC & EPA is mind blowing if you investigate it. Instead of competing ... block competition or spread junk science around to deceive people in the school textbooks and up about health and policy issues. What is sad is when people don't even know when they are being played for fools by government bureaucrats in bed with big business. what is even sadder is that these people vote.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:34 PM

48 posts, read 109,395 times
I have connections to farmers ...I never could find any close to Wilmington NC though so I've gone to SC to get milk and freeze it in bulk. So contact me if you're in the market and I'll tell you who offers it.

It's very secretive due to big brother that won't even let restaurants cook medium rare hamburgers in NC. Pathetic.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:44 PM

4,598 posts, read 10,150,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad6Kiddos View Post
It's very secretive due to big brother that won't even let restaurants cook medium rare hamburgers in NC. Pathetic.
You do know they just changed that law so you can order rare hamburgers in restaurants, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary