Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 08:27 PM

214 posts, read 1,001,979 times

Advertisements

Paw Prints Rescue out of Garner is also one great rescue I recommend. That's where I got my dog, but he was actually being fostered by one of the main cat ladies.

They have events basically every weekend where you can go and get to meet their animals up for adoption. They rotate their locations of the events, but they are always at Petsmart, and are often in Cary and Garner.

Their schedule is on their website...
Paw Prints Animal Rescue - Home

They currently have some cats that I am just smitten over and so wish I could bring home, but alas I am at my limit with my current 6 feline companions! I wish you the best of luck in your search for your new wonderful kitty!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2008, 05:49 AM

1,495 posts, read 3,720,391 times
We adopted a little kitty three months ago from the Raleigh SPCA and it was a great experience. You can just go out and spend some time in the rooms with the cats/kittens. The staff is great . they do a thorough screening . . affordable . . we love our little girl.

Last edited by SALUKI_LOVER; 09-08-2008 at 05:50 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-08-2008, 07:45 AM

9,680 posts, read 27,158,405 times
We and our daughter have adopted from Safe Haven.

Very well run by Pam, a vet tech.

These people take the time to match adopters with the right cats. Please go there first.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:57 PM

16 posts, read 50,506 times
Second Chance Pet Adoptions in Raleigh is fantastic too, check out their website: www.secondchancenc.org

Old 05-09-2012, 03:22 PM

9,680 posts, read 27,158,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnfan View Post
We and our daughter have adopted from Safe Haven.

Very well run by Pam, a vet tech.

These people take the time to match adopters with the right cats. Please go there first.
Yes, we were one of Pam's first adopters 17 years ago and have adopted several fine kitties from Safe Haven.

This is a fine place to adopt, volunteer, or donate.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:47 PM

I volunteer with PurrPartners at Petsmart in Wake Forest. Just go into the back of the store and you will see our site. All the kittens/cats are fostered and only at the store 3 days per week . .they are so well loved and taken care of..you won't regret it. You can also look at the kittens they have on line. I thinks it's just purrpartners.com.
Please IM if you have any questions.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:48 PM

here is the website for PurrPartners
Purr Partners

Old 05-09-2012, 05:58 PM

600 posts, read 1,220,661 times
We adopted our two kitties from Pay Prints rescue as well and they were fantastic! We actually adopted one and he turned out to be so incredibly cool that we went back for his sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryGal View Post
Paw Prints Rescue out of Garner is also one great rescue I recommend. That's where I got my dog, but he was actually being fostered by one of the main cat ladies.

They have events basically every weekend where you can go and get to meet their animals up for adoption. They rotate their locations of the events, but they are always at Petsmart, and are often in Cary and Garner.

Their schedule is on their website...
Paw Prints Animal Rescue - Home

They currently have some cats that I am just smitten over and so wish I could bring home, but alas I am at my limit with my current 6 feline companions! I wish you the best of luck in your search for your new wonderful kitty!

Old 05-09-2012, 06:06 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,830,538 times
All these suggestions are wonderful and very informative for anyone seeking a new kitten.

However, the kitten the OP asked about would now be approximately 3.5 years old .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary