Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2008, 05:11 PM

426 posts, read 1,490,074 times

Advertisements

Are there any female novice runners/joggers out there? Close to completing C25K?! Id like to do my first 5K and would love some company. I started running in May, I can comfortably do 5K in 30:30 on the treadmill. I live in SW Cary.

Parks and Recreation : Special Events and Festivals

Anyone else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 09:50 PM

1 posts, read 2,286 times
Hello,

I wanted to let you know that my non-profit organization, Pajama Pals, will be at the Apex Turkey Trot collecting books, pajamas (new), or donations for children in need.

I wanted to see if you could help get the word out to your members and / or friends who will be attending the Turkey Trot. Please let your fellow runners know that now is a great time to clear out those books shelves - books can be new or gently used. Pajamas need to be new.

All donations are 100% Tax Deductible!

We hope to see you there and good luck!!!

Gobble Gobble :-) Thanks!

Mandy Patterson

Executive Director, Pajama Pals

[URL="http://www.pajamapals.org"]www.pajamapals.org[/URL]

Last edited by mlp9200; 11-17-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: add spaces
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary