Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2008, 10:29 AM

473 posts, read 1,737,360 times

Advertisements

They opened Monday from what I gather but we ate there during a training night by invitation. (we know someone there and no I am not an owner nor am I related to someone that is an owner... just know the dishwasher who is our son and working part time)

It was great. It's mainly a wings, bar & grille style restaurant. Food was very good and the atmosphere was pleasant. They have a decent sized bar with I think 6 large plasma looking tvs around the entire place. It's not a huge restaurant (which might be their only obstacle in months to come.. they will be needing space as they become popular) but it has a lot to offer the F-V community. They also have a train that travels around the restaurant above your heads. It was cool and the kids loved it. They offer a mini game room with a few arcade choices as well.

The menu is loaded with choices at a very reasonable rate. I couldn't find much over $8 unless you go with the large orders of awesome wings!!! They have all sorts of heat levels including the hottest "wing and a prayer" LOL I didn't go there.. I barely make it beyond the "a tad of zing". My husband had a more moderate heat level and he said he's going hotter next time so for those that like it HOT there are options. They also offered boneless wings too!

The desserts were good... a simple fried cheesecake which really hit the spot and 2 other choices. I think one was fried nachos.. I dunno but it was really tasty! My kids got that. OH yes and a kids menu.... mac n cheese, cheese quesadillas, kid wings, chicken fingers things like that.. the basic favorites among our little ones. My 5 yr. old stated the fries were the best he's ever had. LOL

Totally worth a visit and a great change of pace from the same old places over and over again. I recommend hitting Bull Feathers soon. They are located in the new building next to the ABC Store by the Sheetz on hwy 401 in Fuquay Varina.

LF
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 11:21 AM

70 posts, read 271,035 times
thanks for the heads up. Will look it that one. Wonder if they have NFL Sunday ticket. Would be great to see the Bengals games without going to Rudino's in Apex.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:52 AM

892 posts, read 3,161,630 times
Hey gals - pick me up next time y'all go, eh!?! Nice to see you around 2-4 and of2, at 0-7 will you really drive to Apex? I hung in for all but the last three minutes last week, stupid Bungles.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:15 AM

473 posts, read 1,737,360 times
Not sure about Sunday Ticket but I will inquire for you. I forget what day my son works next but I'll try to get an answer.

I am not sure if they are looking open but I think they are in the "quiet opening" stages. The grand opening will be a more obvious event I am sure. Lots of learning still going on I think. But the staff was amazing last weekend so I am sure it won't be long before they are running smooth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary