Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2008, 01:17 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,962,065 times

Advertisements

Today might be a good day for early voting...I just went to a location in West Durham and there was no line at all, yay!

They are open until 5:30 today I believe.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 01:37 PM

9,848 posts, read 30,273,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
Today might be a good day for early voting...I just went to a location in West Durham and there was no line at all, yay!

They are open until 5:30 today I believe.

Good stuff. I just go back from voting at the Triangle Town Center Mall Location in North Raleigh. I fifured it wouldn't be too bad on a saturday afternoon. There was a line but it moved quickly. I had my ballot in hand in under 15 minutes. They are running things very well over there and the people were very friendly. It felt great to vote!

Old 10-25-2008, 07:57 PM

635 posts, read 1,616,589 times
A number of folks on this forum like to bash Duke as an employer, but I early voted there the other day with no line and got my free flu shot in the same week (granted there was a line for that). I love working at Duke!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:03 PM

1,105 posts, read 2,732,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jill7930 View Post
A number of folks on this forum like to bash Duke as an employer, but I early voted there the other day with no line and got my free flu shot in the same week (granted there was a line for that). I love working at Duke!
That's really a smart thing, to have a voting location on campus. It makes things easy both for students and the numerous employees who live in Durham County. (Off-topic, flu shot is a smart thing too; I went to a CVS MinuteClinic for mine, and thanks to the State Health Plan didn't need to pay anything. Reasonably convenient.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary