Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 08:13 PM

20 posts, read 161,896 times

Advertisements

Ok so back to Cary. I have a question, what about Fuquay and Garner is there a bad part of those cities

Old 02-20-2007, 08:15 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durham-Dude View Post
Well Im glad we see eye to eye on this issue Bull City Rising now if we could only end Loves the Mountains smart irrelevant comments about Indiana, this would be a fantastic conversation
Are you being being obtuse or do you not understand the point of my joke for real? Cary, NC has a very low crime rate, whereas Gary, Indiana's is very high. Cary, Gary, they rhyme?

It would be nice to have a "fantastic conversation" but first you need to quit creating posts with such inflammatory titles.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:17 PM

1,540 posts, read 5,561,845 times
FYI-Back in April 2005 Holly Springs was named one of the safest places in the state.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:21 PM

Oh my goodness here goes Loves the mountains trying to school us in some rhymes Bull City Rising, LOL shes still talking about Gary, In. I say we school this girl in some Bull City style of rhyming.
-IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT CARY
-THEN WHY YOU TALKIN BOUT GARY
-THE FACT YOU STILL BLABBIN ABOUT GARY IS SIMPLY SCARY,
-AND HERREDETARY,
-NOW IM NCS,
-BEST MCEE IF YOU DONT KNOW ME
-DONT CORRECT THEE,
-YOU SEE, IM FROM BC
-THE BULL CITY,
-YOU RHYMES ARE SH****
-I CAME FROM THE NITTY GRITTY
-YOU IDY-OT

Old 02-20-2007, 08:22 PM

401 posts, read 1,623,560 times
Not trying to be smart, but there are "bad" parts in every town. All of the places you ask about (including Cary) are safe places

Old 02-20-2007, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cary native View Post
Not trying to be smart, but there are "bad" parts in every town. All of the places you ask about (including Cary) are safe places
Thank you for trying to keep the conversation on track

Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 PM

Howd You Like Being Skooooooooled In Some Rhymes Loves The Mountains.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durham-Dude View Post
Oh my goodness here goes Loves the mountains trying to school us in some rhymes Bull City Rising, LOL shes still talking about Gary, In. I say we school this girl in some Bull City style of rhyming.
-IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT CARY
-THEN WHY YOU TALKIN BOUT GARY
-THE FACT YOU STILL BLABBIN ABOUT GARY IS SIMPLY SCARY,
-AND HERREDETARY,
-NOW IM NCS,
-BEST MCEE IF YOU DONT KNOW ME
-DONT CORRECT THEE,
-YOU SEE, IM FROM BC
-THE BULL CITY,
-YOU RHYMES ARE SH****
-I CAME FROM THE NITTY GRITTY
-YOU IDY-OT

Since a sense of humor is not something you seem to have at the moment I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just really having a bad day or that something really upsetting has happened in your life. Whatever it is that is making you so unhappy and so hostile, I truly hope it gets better for you

Old 02-20-2007, 08:35 PM

43,264 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Thumbs up Harrison, Indiana??????????????

We used to have a dog. She was a big dog, with a very sweet disposition. Her name was Ginger and she had a lot of puppies.
I don't think she ever was in Harrison, Indiana.
No way to check, now, but if she ever was she would have had a boomerang, not a knife or a gun.

Hmmmm. Further research will get me to the bottom of this one. And I don't need no stuff from DebbieF either.

I knew a girl named Caroline. When she was younger, folks called her "Cary." (Short for "Caroline." Get it?) She hated it, but I don't think that she ever resorted to petty street theft over that fact.

My friends have two horses. I believe that all four of them have alibis. Well, that one horse, I don't know.....

Old 02-20-2007, 08:35 PM

Well Thank You For Caring I Just Lost My Right Foot. But On The Other Hand Loves The Mountains I Will Agree For A Compromise On The Cary Issue If You Agree To Please Stay On Topic And Stop Getting Off Track With All The Gary, Indiana Stuff And The Rhyming Factor You Tried To Pull.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary