Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2008, 01:18 PM

1 posts, read 3,083 times

Advertisements

I recently moved to the area and I need a new hairdresser. I want to pay about $30 for a haircut. Who's the best in the area for their price. By the way..I live in N. Raleigh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 07:48 PM

306 posts, read 719,778 times
I went to Impressions Salon.....in Wakefield Commons..........14460 New Falls of Neuse. I think it was about $30 to wash, cut, and style my hair. She even blew it dry and straightened it just so I could see what my hair looked like straight (I have curly hair and I am WAY too lazy to take the time to straighten it!) They also cut my children's hair too..........my son wears his hair long and they did a great job of keeping it long, but still giving him a great cut.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:22 AM

54 posts, read 108,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herd33 View Post
I went to Impressions Salon.....in Wakefield Commons..........14460 New Falls of Neuse. I think it was about $30 to wash, cut, and style my hair. She even blew it dry and straightened it just so I could see what my hair looked like straight (I have curly hair and I am WAY too lazy to take the time to straighten it!) They also cut my children's hair too..........my son wears his hair long and they did a great job of keeping it long, but still giving him a great cut.

Yea!! I go to Impressions too!!

Ashley is the owner and that's who I use. Ask for her because she is
really awesome at cuts and color!

And they are the only salon I know of who has 20% off specials
at different times throughout the year on all services and products.

The 20% off week usually happens about every 3/4 months. If you call
to make an appt. ask when it is and go then!

Old 09-08-2009, 02:13 PM

120 posts, read 498,374 times
Bump! Anyone have any other suggestions? I've seen 100 threads on this topic but none seem to help. All of the places recommended are either pricey or far away from North Raleigh (six forks/lyn road area)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary