Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 11:16 AM

9,848 posts, read 30,273,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
There are some good looking women here, I wouldn't say hot.:
Man, I sure hope your lady friends don't read this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 11:32 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,722,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
But WE are allowing him to have a "little" fun. It is just that WE are having MORE FUN at his expense! However, I must say...he brought it on, himself! Now...about YOUR NAME...

Vicki
Yeah, I know you folks are having at his expense.

I got my name b/c a several young ladies I knew 2 years ago in the previous city I lived in said that (he's so hott) about me to their girlfriends. And it has stuck with me.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Raleigh_Guy View Post
Man, I sure hope your lady friends don't read this.
Well, I did say that there are some good looking women here. I'm not saying there aren't any hot women here, but that title is only reserved for a select few and there are fewer of those here. I just don't want to lead the OP on. He will still like it here but the hot woman to good looking woman ratio is low...........something like 1:100 based on the last study that I conducted two months ago.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:39 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
Quote:
Yeah, I know you folks are having at his expense.

I got my name b/c a several young ladies I knew 2 years ago in the previous city I lived in said that (he's so hott) about me to their girlfriends. And it has stuck with me.

Can you provide references? Photo? I trust my opinion.

Vicki

Old 12-04-2008, 11:45 AM

2,086 posts, read 7,641,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybandit29 View Post
I am thinking about moving to either ATL or Raleigh and I know for a fact Atl is loaded with hot single chics, but what is the Raleigh area like. Prefferably above 25 and below 32...
Wow, I didn't know the Hartsfield Jackson airport was "loaded" with single women. If that is the case, who knows where they are really from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suncat View Post
We hot single chicks in Raleigh prefer that our men can spell and see value in those over age 32.
Quote:
I guess the young ladies who gave him his alias must have learned to spell at the same place the OP did. I guess the only question now is, were they "hott" single "chics"??

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'm only human!

Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Can you provide references? Photo? I trust my opinion.

Vicki
All that I can say is that you just have to take my word and the word of those young ladies. 20 year old hottt women usually have a eye for those sorts of things. You know what I mean.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiblue View Post

I guess the young ladies who gave him his alias must have learned to spell at the same place the OP did. I guess the only question now is, were they "hott" single "chics"??

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'm only human!
Didn't you know, spelling hot as hott is like the cool way to do it. Don't you watch Gossip Girl on the CW? I do as well as The Hills so that's how I'm able to spell words in such a kewl manner. C I did it again.

Old 12-04-2008, 01:16 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,772,004 times
All individuals:

http://www.nationalatlas.gov/article...ender-fig4.gif

Singles only:

http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/p...ingles2ql8.jpg

I'm going to start a mail-order bride company for West Coast men. If any NC women are interested in starting a new life in an exotic West Coast state, let me know.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:35 PM

3,155 posts, read 10,752,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
All individuals:

http://www.nationalatlas.gov/article...ender-fig4.gif

Singles only:

http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/p...ingles2ql8.jpg

I'm going to start a mail-order bride company for West Coast men. If any NC women are interested in starting a new life in an exotic West Coast state, let me know.
What are they using to define as "single". Look at San Francisco. I highly doubt there are that many single men interested in mail order brides in SF. And I have my doubts about the sucess of your business in Seattle as well. But good luck... you never know.

Old 12-08-2008, 09:51 PM

8 posts, read 7,641 times
Default ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybandit29 View Post
I am thinking about moving to either ATL or Raleigh and I know for a fact Atl is loaded with hot single chics, but what is the Raleigh area like. Prefferably above 25 and below 32...
It's great man I think you will love the ratio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary