Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2008, 09:07 PM

2,835 posts, read 7,339,535 times

Advertisements

Holy temperature rise Dr. Freeze the Triangle
weather has been pretty darn nice the last few days.
Warm yesterday with some sun, rain last night, and
sunny again today!

Hot fried chicken Billy-Bob sure
like this last week of December weather!

Almost got the shorts out, almost only counts in
horseshoes and almost winning the lottery I suppose
so they stayed in the closet but man it sure felt good to
do things outside these past few days!

So hope you got out to enjoy the great winter weather
here in the triangle these past few days!

But I know the Joker can not be far with some weather
twist and possible some future riddles to boot!

So whatcha'all do the past few days to enjoy the weather?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2008, 10:24 PM

2,270 posts, read 9,145,316 times
We went to Hemlock Bluffs! It was great. It was the first time I could actually identify which trees were the hemlocks. When I've been before there was just too much other greenery and my kids didn't really give me a chance to get a good look. But there were good views of the trees and the creek today.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:30 PM
.-.

157 posts, read 370,792 times
Bees were out, my dog almost got stung. Fair amount of other bugs active too. December! I'd say global warming, but come some time in Jan, or Feb we'll be thrown back into the ice age.

Old 12-30-2008, 07:19 AM

208 posts, read 633,494 times
I took a nice, long walk. The weather has been great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary