Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 07:34 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,381,251 times

Advertisements

These three developments in Cary and one in Morrisville will be bringing in a LOT of business. The Parkside Town Commons already has Super Target lined up.

KITE REALTY - PARKSIDE TOWN COMMONS

Home

SearStone

Casto Lifestyle Properties - Profile
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 08:39 PM

8,269 posts, read 25,024,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicky View Post
S Mart. It's in the old Hancock Fabrics location. I like it...it's got more korean foods than Grand Asia Market.

ETA: My bad... i wrote my reply to the question and then didn't post it until after I had dinner! There are a lot of signs in English, but not everything. The staff have been very helpful to me in deciphering the goods. I'm surprised you think it's not as nice as Grand Asia - I love both, but I wouldn't say GA is nicer. Probably because it is always so darn crowded and I've never been able to get any help - from staff, anyway. The fish tanks at GA give me the willies; I LOVE their hot food section.

I guess I just like it better because it's easier for me to navigate and find stuff. The day I went into S-mart, there was nothing in English at all and I am not a Korean food expert, so I sort of felt like a fish out of water in there (and no one offered to help me find or decipher anything).
But I'll probably check it out again.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:52 PM

43,015 posts, read 76,500,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamishra View Post
There's a weird new discount/surpluss store opening in Cary by the TJ Maxx. I think it's called Ollie's Bargain outlet.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet | "Good Stuff Cheap!"
We shall see about this one....
Ollie's is Great! Used to be kinda like Big Lots without all the style and pretense...

Good Stuff Cheap, indeed! I hope it hasn't changed.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:40 AM

484 posts, read 1,362,478 times
Default new business

I have heard their will be a Papa Murphy's take n bake pizza opening in Cary but I don't know where or when.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton Dude View Post
These three developments in Cary and one in Morrisville will be bringing in a LOT of business. The Parkside Town Commons already has Super Target lined up.

KITE REALTY - PARKSIDE TOWN COMMONS

Home

SearStone

Casto Lifestyle Properties - Profile

Thanks for that. I've been super curious to find out what they were doing on that corner of Cary parkway and and 54. It's goin to be the Parkside Town Commons. I wonder if they are really going to put in a movie theatre though, being that there is one right across the street in the Food Lion Shopping center. They said something also about major retail anchors, I wonder what those will be.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:58 AM

Default morrisville

cool! after looking on the link here are the anchors for the new shopping center going up on 54 and cary park way and it talks about the movie theatre. i love movies! so i guess now i will have a choice if i want to go to this new one or the one across the street from it lol.

Casto Lifestyle Properties - Developers Announce First Wave Of Anchor Tenants At Park West Village

Old 01-20-2009, 08:06 AM

1,219 posts, read 3,282,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamishra View Post
There's a weird new discount/surpluss store opening in Cary by the TJ Maxx. I think it's called Ollie's Bargain outlet.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet | "Good Stuff Cheap!"
We shall see about this one....
I saw their billboards in Baltimore this summer and never got a chance to stop. Oh goodie, another Big Lots alternative!!

Old 01-20-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsncharms View Post
Thanks for that. I've been super curious to find out what they were doing on that corner of Cary parkway and and 54. It's going to be the Parkside Town Commons.

Actually, the one at Cary Parkway & 54 is going to be Park West Village. Parkside Town Commons is going in at 55 & 540.

Old 01-20-2009, 03:45 PM

Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton Dude View Post
Actually, the one at Cary Parkway & 54 is going to be Park West Village. Parkside Town Commons is going in at 55 & 540.
thanks for that. i got the name wrong lol thats what happens when i work all night and stay up half the day and get excited about shopping coffee.....

Old 01-20-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsncharms View Post
thanks for that. i got the name wrong lol thats what happens when i work all night and stay up half the day and get excited about shopping coffee.....

No prob. I totally understand. I am really excited about all the new development around where I live. I am scratching my chin a bit wondering if it all can be supported.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary