Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2009, 10:21 AM

57 posts, read 197,641 times

Advertisements

I've read all of the previous posts about boarding facilities in the area on these forums but have not seen this one listed. Does anyone have any experience with this pet hotel?

Service Areas, Pet Tours, Pawdicures, Brier Creek Pet Hotel, Morrisville, NC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2009, 12:51 PM

17 posts, read 57,154 times
Default Reedy Creek

I believe they used to be called Reedy Creek Kennels (the term Kennel is no longer "in vogue" I guess) which may be why you can't find any information on them. They had a change in owners a few months back.

I have used them a few times and found them to be pretty good. I have two big dogs so I like that a) they get to stay in a 'run' together and b) the play time is just them and a person, not all the dogs thrown together. I found their rates to be really reasonable and they worked with us on pick-up times, etc.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:05 PM

23 posts, read 80,734 times
I have used them twice and like them. My dogs stay together in a "mini suite" which is nice. It's the only one I've been to in this area so I can't compare. Usually I prefer to have them someplace attached to a vet, but the owners here seem to be true animal lovers.

Old 02-20-2009, 09:17 PM

6 posts, read 20,720 times
We've used them once and were happy with the experience. We were looking for a kennel that had indoor suites (which they had a few) since our dog is old and better off by himself. It's definitely nothing fancy (it's an older kennel) but the location is convenient (especially if you're flying out of RDU), the price was good and the staff was nice and caring. And if we had to kennel our dog again, I'd have no problem taking him back there.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:26 PM

20 posts, read 50,840 times
Do they also take cats? We're looking for a few days while we settle on our house and start the move.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:48 AM

1 posts, read 4,337 times
I don't know how they are now with the new owners. I will recommend Leesville Animal Hopital which is nearby. Just south of 540 on Leesville Rd. I have used them for 10 years and they are great. Dr Pierce is a great vet and the staff are all friendly. They board both cats and dogs.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:39 AM

20 posts, read 50,840 times
Thank you for your suggestion. I will certainly look them up and give them a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshan View Post
I don't know how they are now with the new owners. I will recommend Leesville Animal Hopital which is nearby. Just south of 540 on Leesville Rd. I have used them for 10 years and they are great. Dr Pierce is a great vet and the staff are all friendly. They board both cats and dogs.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:52 PM

4,266 posts, read 11,382,476 times
Default Resurrecting old thread....updated reviews?

We've never boarded our dogs...always have had a petter sitter. We need to board them for a week next month while we are away as our house will be on the market and we don't want to leave the dogs there during showings.

We visited Brier Creek Pet Hotel today. It's definitely an older place but very very clean and the staff welcomed us in for a tour during an unscheduled visit (which speaks volumes). We'll be using one of the indoor mini-suites for our 2 shih-tzus....plenty big enough and they take them outdoors 4 times a day. Overall I was pleased.

Any others out there with recent experience here? Please share, good or bad.
Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary