Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 12:18 PM

607 posts, read 2,430,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kiddos4me View Post
Lizard~ Sorry to hear no offers, but they will come! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Where are you moving from again? Are you going to the Raleigh area? Just wondering the proximity for our scrap sessions
Thank you, please keep your fingers crossed, this is really starting to bother me. It is hard to be in between moving and staying, ya know?? I can feel myself getting depressed, and then I make myself shake out of it.

We bought our house in the Raleigh area, it is by Clayton, so I don't know what that would be. Like when they say North Raleigh, what would mine be??
We live in CA right now.

Liz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2007, 08:03 PM

189 posts, read 796,994 times
Another scrapbooking lover relocating from Long Island ready to join everyone.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:19 PM

123 posts, read 485,852 times
Hi ladies - where are you all moving to (neighborhood-wise)? We are moving to Raleigh this July. My husband is in the Air Force now, but he is getting out and we are moving back to Raleigh which is where we both grew up. I LOVE scrapbooking and would love to meet some new scrapbooking buddies. I have two young girls ( 10 months & almost 3 years old). We are in base housing now so don't have to sell a house, but we are still trying to decide on an area in Raleigh. Don't want to be toooo close to either of our parents, if ya know what I mean. My sister used to sell Creative Memories but she quit that and so now I have no one!! Hopefully I'll meet some of you this summer!!

Old 06-12-2007, 08:02 AM

48 posts, read 176,562 times
HI~

thanks for the info!! I will be moving into my new home in Raleigh in 2 weeks, I appreciate the tips, and even tho I won't be ready to scrap right away, I will definitely keep these in mind. Once things get settled, I will e-mail you & get the info on your church crops, I'd be very interested!!!

Hopefully, as everyone gets more settled & into learning the area, we can get everyone together for a big crop party!!

Talk to you soon.
Sherrie

Old 06-12-2007, 08:07 AM

1 posts, read 3,555 times
If you are looking for local crops...I host a really nice one at a church...there is usually about 30 women. The cost is $5 a day and includes drinks and snacks. The next one is June 15th from 6:00pm - midnight and June 16th from 9:00am - 7:00pm. We always welcome new faces. Just RSVP to sacaudle@soapstoneumc.org.

Also, please check out Archivers...they are in Triangle Towne Center...if you are looking to instruct...I know we need instructors. You can fill out a applications at archiversonline.com.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:45 AM

7 posts, read 15,817 times
Is Scrapbook Plaza off Atlantic Springs Road in Raleigh still in business? I've googled them, but no website comes up. thanks.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:42 AM

3,155 posts, read 10,752,811 times
I just spoke to a lady from Paper-Playground. She said that all the area scrapbook stores are now closed, with the exception of Archivers at TTC.

Paper-Playground sells online and holds montly crops at a church in Apex.
If you find other stores or places to crop I would LOVE the information!!
Thanks! And happy scrappin!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:20 AM

257 posts, read 1,014,474 times
Please include me in any new scrapping groups! I'm planning to move to Durham (north D.) in the spring. LOVE to scrap!!! tons of stuff!!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:41 AM

3,155 posts, read 10,752,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinJudy View Post
Please include me in any new scrapping groups! I'm planning to move to Durham (north D.) in the spring. LOVE to scrap!!! tons of stuff!!
ScrappinJudy, let us know when you get here in the Spring. Maybe we can get a City Data Scrappin group together! Good luck with the move!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:44 AM

257 posts, read 1,014,474 times
great!! & thanks!! I know nobody in the area!!! (scary to be moving to new place where I know nobody. just me & my 2 doggies!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary