Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2009, 06:17 PM

330 posts, read 984,888 times

Advertisements

Our church is hosting a plant swap on Saturday, May 2 at 11am. It would be nice to have a thread of other plant swaps going on in the area.

The basic premise of a plant swap is that you bring extra seedlings or plants that you have from your garden to the plant swap. If you donate 6 plants, then you can 6 other plants that have been donated.

Plants should be labeled with the common name and whether it is a shade or sun plant.

Anyone is welcome to participate.

You can find directions to the church at our website -- Raleigh Churches - Non-denominational: Connections Church - Raleigh, Cary, Apex
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2009, 09:27 PM

We have additional information about the plant swap on our website here: Plant Swap @ Connections, Saturday May 2

Old 04-30-2009, 06:39 PM

I just potted up about 30 plants for the Saturday plant swap at Connections. Hopefully I'll get a lot more potted up tomorrow. So far I have raspberries, thornless blackberries, lambs ear, yarrow, grape hyacinth vine, bee balm, veronica and white evergreen verbena.

Tomorrow I am hoping to pot up some canna, iris, ginger, salvia and a few others.

Details on the plant exchange at Plant Swap @ Connections, Saturday May 2

Old 04-30-2009, 07:25 PM

546 posts, read 2,417,326 times
sounds great. Unfortunately, I will be running kids to sporting events. If you hold another one let us know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary