Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2009, 10:41 AM

1 posts, read 1,635 times

Advertisements

I can't figure out how to make a new post, forgive me. Also,possible relocation to the Raleigh area. Looking at real estate and can't find much in my budge that offers an in yard swimming pool. Any comments?? wonder if there's rules against it and what communities I should be looking at. Thanks so much forany helpl!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 05:10 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,675,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twintokim View Post
I can't figure out how to make a new post, forgive me. Also,possible relocation to the Raleigh area. Looking at real estate and can't find much in my budge that offers an in yard swimming pool. Any comments?? wonder if there's rules against it and what communities I should be looking at. Thanks so much forany helpl!
It has been made into a new thread for you. In the future to make a new thread look for the http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/autumngal_photo/newthread.gif (broken link) icon in the top left of the forum you would like to make a new thread in. The main forum for Raleigh and surrounding areas is here. And you can view all of City Data forums here.

Last edited by autumngal; 06-17-2009 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: duh! guess, go on guess......typo :)

Old 06-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Status: "Made the Retirement Run in under 12 parsecs!!!" (set 17 days ago)

43,161 posts, read 76,770,993 times
Quote:
And, Your budget is....?

Not many rules against pools.
Just not a desirable amenity for most home buyers. So not a lot of homes have them.
Most folks prefer community pools in their subdivision.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:54 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,388,203 times
In yard pools are a big NO NO here when it comes resale, so you won't find a lot of them.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:05 PM

96 posts, read 172,250 times
are there alot of subdivisions with pools? what IS your price range? are you working with a realtor to help you out? Our's has been very helpful we're planning on relocating next yr as well.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:24 PM

13,966 posts, read 24,071,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton Dude View Post
In yard pools are a big NO NO here when it comes resale, so you won't find a lot of them.
If they are a big NO NO when it comes to resale, then I'd expect that the OP would have an easier time finding one in his/her budget.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:26 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,388,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnc2mbfl View Post
If they are a big NO NO when it comes to resale, then I'd expect that the OP would have an easier time finding one in his/her budget.
That is true, but it will be harder to find as there are so few of them.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:33 PM

646 posts, read 2,046,157 times
Quote:
Most people join community pools down here. And as others have asked...what is your price range....there are some homes that have pools...but
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary