Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 02:08 PM

1,032 posts, read 3,435,715 times

Advertisements

All I can say about this thread is..........

I'm so sorry I wasn't home earlier today.. I missed the fun !!!!!!!!!!!

(Sitting here sipping something similiar to Kool Aid)

Old 05-01-2009, 03:23 PM

43,265 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BZee2Pee View Post
Not all of us send our kids to private schools. Sorry to waste your time with our future ditch diggers. Some of us still have hope for public education you elitest troll.
Hmmm.
I was thinking "elitist," but then decided this was a foray into "PositiveComparativeSuperlativeLand."

Ol' Francois, he's just the "elitest" feller I know, as in "Elite, Eliter, Elitest."

YessirreeBob.

I ain't touching that "T" word.
Nope. Not me.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:15 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,394,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minformed2 View Post
If I didn't know better I'd say a certain "excentric" friend of this forum who hails from Massachusetts had dropped his Cary pom-poms and picked up some Mebane ones. That wouldn't make a whole lot of sense; but neither does anything else said in this thread.
If you are referring to me, then no it is not. Although I do not care for Chapel Hill, I do believe they have a good school system. It's Durham's school system that I think is broke.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:05 PM

201 posts, read 611,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilirubin View Post
It boggles my mind that this thread will hit 7 pages. Seven pages of nothing . . . sounds like a Seinfeld episode.
Seinfelds on as I write and had to turn it down as I read the early posts, this is better, this thread is hysterical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary