Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2007, 02:24 PM

8,269 posts, read 25,106,298 times

Advertisements

I'm wondering of anyone has a regular doctor/GP in a small practice setting that they really like in the Raleigh/Cary area? We went to a practice in North Raleigh, but my husband and I hadn't been there in several years. When I called them up for something small the other day, I was informed that I wasn't in their system anymore because we hadn't been in so long. Plus most of the time we did go there, we didn't really have our own doctor, it was just whoever was available to see you out of 8 physicians and several PA's. We went so infrequently that sometimes there would be completely new doctors we had never even met before.

So now, we don't have a doctor and I'd like to find a new one a check them out before we actually NEED to see someone. What I am looking for is a smaller practice with maybe one or two doctors and a PA or something who doesn't overschedule and leave me in the waiting room for 45 minutes and then in the exam room for another 45 minutes before s/he sees me for 5 minutes. We're hoping to find someone with a little more of a personal touch with patients, but also practices mainstream medicine.
Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary