Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 07:12 PM

84 posts, read 370,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH8 View Post
KC to NC,Any luck selling the house yet? I am moving to FV from Charleston, SC and am interested in your house. From what you have mentioned in your posts, it sounds very nice.
Not yet! Feel free to come check it out! I sent you a DM with a link to see it online.
BTW, Royal Oaks sold all their inventory and now is has begun building 3 more homes this past couple of weeks. Hope they don't finish them soon so us resales can sell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 10:52 PM

306 posts, read 883,449 times
Not sure about the current resales, but David Weekley has just sold 4 more houses in the Pointe section of LSV in the past couple of weeks. That's six out of 7 of their new builds. I'm hoping it's a good sign in general for the area, however i'm sure it's not helping out those owners who are trying to re-sell at the moment.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:16 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,994,249 times
Agree - I think people are being more conservative with house purchases now. Instead of extending themselves and getting a great custom home, people can buy a new production home and be just as happy. Once all the new lots are sold out, the resales may start to sell.

The worst mistake I think Lakestone made is to open up the new phases before the previous phase was finished. The result is 3 unfinished phases - even the original phase has tons of vacant lots.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:37 PM

645 posts, read 1,503,848 times
10 homes sold in the past 8 weeks here in Lakestone village. Weekly is starting 4 more homes in the next two weeks, Royal Oaks is putting in another 4 and has sold 5 and one of the last custom homes in the 1st section sold for 315K last week and has closed. Things are moving along now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary