Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2007, 06:05 AM

14 posts, read 42,139 times

Advertisements

I was wondering if anyone can give me some information about any of these communities:

Boundary Village Townhomes in Cary

Heritage Village Apartments in Cary

Harrison Grande in Cary

Avalon Peaks in Cary

So far all of these have made our list because they all have an on site playground for our two girls (7, and 5). Does any one have any other recommendations that I should look into. An on site playground is a must for us, but location is not an issue since my husband works from home.

We are looking to make the move from Rochester, Ny, and would like to have a good list of places to look at when we make our trip down this summer for more information.

-Tracy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2007, 07:17 AM

32 posts, read 76,538 times
I'm not sure if it helps, but I one time found some useful information at

www.apartmentratings.com

Old 04-18-2007, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
I'm not sure if it helps, but I one time found some useful information at

www.apartmentratings.com
Wow, that was an excellent help. Thank you so much for posting this site.

Old 04-18-2007, 01:40 PM

52 posts, read 201,160 times
I am also from rochester and am making the move May 20th!! Where in rochester are you from???

We are moving into Camden Westwood which is just on the edge of RTP. I'm not 100% sure if it has a playground (no kids), but it's a great apartment complex!

Old 04-18-2007, 02:22 PM

We are currently coming from Chili after a move from East Rochester 4 years ago. Our children attend Chestnut Ridge, so we are looking for some good schools in NC as well.

We just built a new Ryan home about 4 years ago, but since then we have not seen any appreciation in our purchase, so we are looking for a comparable housing market with more of an apreciation value for our return.

We are currently looking at a summer of 08' move so I am still in the research aspect of our move, so any leads at this time are greatly appreciated.

Old 04-18-2007, 02:34 PM

579 posts, read 2,862,949 times
I lived in Harrison Grande for 3 years when we first moved here 5 year ago. I loved it. They were super nice, pet friendly and the apartments are HUGE. The location is great and it backs to a greenway and is convenient to the highway. My dog was not so nice to that apartment and they still returned my deposit. It was the best place I had ever lived up that point (before buying own home) and would recommend it to anyone.

PS avalon Peaks is really awesome,too. My officemate lived there and also loved it. IMO, it is one of the best apartment complexes in the area from what I've heard from folks that lived there. It is similar to Harrison grande in price, apt size and pet friendliness.

Old 04-18-2007, 04:17 PM

52 posts, read 201,160 times
I grew up in Gates!! Right around the corner from Chili!

Since you have a bit of time before the move I guarantee that you will know more than you ever imagined about the apartments in the area. I researched for a little over a month before our trip down to actually look at them and I think i knew more than some of the people giving me the tours! haha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary