U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2009, 12:45 PM

1 posts, read 3,684 times

Advertisements

My husband and I just moved to Apex, NC a few months ago. I am in the process of finding a good gynecologist/OB gyn near Apex/Cary , NC. We are going to try to have children soon (don't have any yet) but I have endometriosis and am hoping to find a good gynecologist/ob gyn to go to in case this becomes an issue in trying to have kids. Any suggestions? Also, what are good hospitals around here, for when I do get pregnant, to have my child at? Thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 07:51 AM

220 posts, read 814,404 times
The new baby section in Wake Med in Cary is nice. My sister and two friends have given birth there, and were pleased with their experience. I can't recommend a good OBGYN in Apex; mine is in west Raleigh by Rex hospital. Good luck to you and your husband with growing your family!

Old 09-02-2009, 02:33 PM

188 posts, read 1,102,643 times
I use Capital Area OBGYN in Cary. The office is extremely close to Apex. Doctors there only deliver at Rex Hospital in Raleigh. I've had 2 babies with them, and they do a great job.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:21 PM

2,834 posts, read 11,439,356 times
I used Triangle Ob/Gyn which is located across from wake med cary. I chose that office because they specialize in somewhat difficult pregnancies, are associated with NCCRM (north carolina center for reproductive medicine), and I started having my children "later" in life. I thought if I ever needed anything they would be the people to go to. I liked all of the docs (Dr. V was my favorite, although he is relatively quiet, he was a great person to have for a LONG delivery process), they also have 2 nurse midwives that were very good.

They deliver at wake med cary which is GREAT.

The only downside to their office is that you could go on a day when one of the docs is stuck in surgery and you could end up waiting a while. That didn't happen to me very often, but it did happen.

Leigh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary