Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2009, 07:59 AM

6 posts, read 27,520 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of a dentist in Cary or Morrisville that does not make you pay for services up front? I'm looking for a good dentist that will provide services and file insurance and either bill you for the remainder or have you pay the amount insurance doesn't cover at the time of service. For example, our insurance pays 100% of a cleaning, so I do not want to have to pay for the entire cleaning and wait for reimbursement. I have a family of 5 and we all need a cleaning, so that could get very expensive. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2009, 11:04 AM

3,501 posts, read 6,163,097 times
This may depend on your insurance. If the dentist is in your network, they may file for you. If not in your network, they may not touch it. Your best bet is to get a list of dentists in your network, then call them.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:33 AM

226 posts, read 787,645 times
We go to Dr. Patel at West Cary Dental. Great dentist and since he is in our network, they know exactly what our deductible is and/or what portion of services we will be responsible for. We only pay that much and they file the rest. No worries.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:24 PM

220 posts, read 865,985 times
I see Dr. Macon Sapp in Durham. I know that's not Cary or Morrisville, BUT, he does file the insurance for us and allow us to pay later. VERY nice guy! Highly recommended

Old 09-03-2009, 12:52 PM

2,459 posts, read 8,074,529 times
Dr. Chris Tope in Durham (NC55 near RTP) will also file insurance and bill you. Very good dentist too.

Frank

Old 09-03-2009, 07:37 PM

551 posts, read 2,286,784 times
We love our dentist - Dr. Todd Garcia:
Dentist in Cary | Todd W. Garcia, DDS - Welcome

Old 09-04-2009, 09:27 AM

168 posts, read 349,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayVillage View Post
We go to Dr. Patel at West Cary Dental. Great dentist and since he is in our network, they know exactly what our deductible is and/or what portion of services we will be responsible for. We only pay that much and they file the rest. No worries.
We also see Dr. Patel and can not say enough good things about him. He is great and works with insurance. I have 100% coverage for cleanings and I pay nothing when I go in for those appointments.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:40 AM

426 posts, read 1,489,763 times
We go to Beavers Family Dentistry in Apex.

Beavers Family Dentistry - Offering cosmetic, preventive and restorative dentistry procedures in Apex, North Carolina

Nicest dental office weve ever dealt with. Super friendly, very laid back/informal dentists. They treat you like a friend, not a number/$.

They file insurance and we have only have to pay the estimated non covered amnt, if any, at time of service. The estimates have been pretty spot on, weve never over paid.

Old 09-04-2009, 03:18 PM

6 posts, read 27,520 times
Thank you all so much for your feedback. This will save me tons of time in my search for a dentist. I will start calling next week to see who takes our insurance and whether or not they are accepting new patients. Thanks again for your wonderful recommendations!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary