Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2009, 07:44 AM

66 posts, read 208,728 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a reputable church based preschool, or mothers day out program for a three year old, just two or three days per week. Preferably one that is reasonably priced within five minutes of the Kildaire Farm/Ten Ten area. Thanks for your input.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 07:46 AM

1,246 posts, read 4,189,137 times
Grace Church school on Kildaire just south of Arthur Pierce Rd has openings for 3 year olds. I don't know what you consider reasonable, but they are $155/$195 a month depending if you choose 2 or 3 days.

Grace Church Preschool & Summer Camp - Cary, NC

Old 09-15-2009, 08:17 AM

187 posts, read 803,593 times
My child went to St. Francis a Methodist based school on Kildare Farm road just before Penny Road. He LOVED it there & I would highly recommend it! We just moved in June of that year & all the preschools were full... Frankly, I only sent him there because it was the only school that had a spot open but what a lucky turn of events!!!! Even though we were not members of the church EVERYONE was extremely friendly & the teachers were GREAT with the kids!!!! I would have sent him there for Pre-kindergarten too but they have since stopped the class for the older kids. I also know parents that have their kids at Grace Church too & they have been happy there also! Hope the info helps!

Old 09-15-2009, 08:22 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,528,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissingNC View Post
I am looking for a reputable church based preschool, or mothers day out program for a three year old, just two or three days per week. Preferably one that is reasonably priced within five minutes of the Kildaire Farm/Ten Ten area. Thanks for your input.
Our church runs a great Child Development Center. Ernest Myatt Presbyterian Church is on 401, maybe a little farther than you planned, but worth checking out.
EMPC

Old 09-15-2009, 08:26 AM

5,743 posts, read 17,604,601 times
It's not church based, but I take my son to Imagine That, which is at Ten Ten and US1. The cost is $175/month for 2 mornings a week.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:22 PM

450 posts, read 1,351,048 times
Woodhaven Baptist on Kildaire also has a preschool, as does Cary Alliance church on Ten Ten, a little east of Kildaire, and the two already mentioned - Grace and St. Francis UMC.

I think each of the schools has a slightly different focus (some have more of a religious focus than others; some are more academic, others are more play-based, etc) I know people who have used and been happy with all of them, but the same person would probably not be happy with all of them. Of course, if you're looking for this year, you'll probably have to take what you can get in terms of spaces. If you're thinking ahead to next year, I would visit all of them and decide which was the best fit for my child/family. I think they're all comparable in price.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:17 PM

44 posts, read 181,810 times
We've been at Resurrection Lutheran preschool for years, and just love it. It's on Kildaire/Lochmere. The director is fabulous, teachers are great, moms are friendly. Reasonably priced too. I have alot of friends who are very happy with Woodhaven Baptist, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary