Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 12:38 PM

6 posts, read 21,145 times

Advertisements

When you scope it out,please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danadana View Post
Thanks everyone! I have some new places to scope out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2007, 10:05 AM

2 posts, read 3,735 times
Smile LovesLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by laddylucious View Post
Hello,

As you can tell, I a new to the N.C. Area. Is this in a safe neighborhood?

Thanks,
Angie
Miracles, Blessings, Increase, Abundance,Overflow,and a yield of unlimited Harvest to All that reads this message; my name is Nikki. Not only am I new to the NC area, but I am new to this site so please forgive me if I don't adhere to the normal path, procedure, or guidelines. General speaking; I walk in love and light and I keep my Spirit&Soul free from the harmful and counter productive agents of bitterness, hate, ignorance, bias, unforgiveness and any&all anti Love&Light thinking or behavior. I have journeyed throughout the world and I am a lover of world food, music, art, fabric&fashion, people&traditions from global perspective. H.E.L.P... I am looking for the lovely sister with the distinctive accent that attended the NC State Fair in Raleigh on Saturday 10/20/07. She was atending the fair with another sister. I was chaperoning a group of children and could not really talk in detail, however,even with an IQ of 154...I can be dense sometimes and miss the obvious. The person that I am looking for was sampling a particular food item(?)...and she will know what that food item is. I saw your face in my mind's eye after my morning prayer the next day. Besides you left behind something of tremendous value and I would like you to "claim it". The lovely sister that I seek will know the food item that she was sampling (or the sister that she was with will recognize this reference). Please respond by emailing me: kvnwilliams126@yahoo.com. Also: among my many endeavors I am a human rights activist that strives for & actively welcomes & embraces those who share in the mandate of spreading love&light, joy&laughter, wisdom, peace, and uplift to all that we come in contact with...to elevate our shared humanity to an even higher place. Responses should only be from those enlightened ones with the same "One Love-One Heart-One World" point of view!

Old 10-27-2007, 10:14 AM

2 posts, read 3,735 times
P.S. Thank you to all for providing the list of restaurants. I will include in my journey a new goal to visit each one. Love&Light...Nikki /aka ..."LovesLight."

Old 10-29-2007, 10:10 AM

157 posts, read 617,183 times
There's a place I just noticed that's behind Jamaica Jamaica...Forgot what it's called but oddly enough, it's another Jamaican food place...Haven't been there yet...It's in this plaza behind the plaza Big Lots is at on 55 in Durham. Right by the Oriental market. I didn't see anyone mention Carmen's Cafe in Morrisville which I heard is really great food...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary