Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 10:38 AM

3 posts, read 7,337 times

Advertisements

With all due respect, as many others have said, Justin often simply does not return phone calls. Justin is a very nice guy but he basically admits that he has a full time job and most of the city-data calls are side jobs. Therefore, if he doesn't have the time or simply isn't into it, he won't call back. Period.
With that said, I second the referall to Rick Parker. After seeing Rick's name here, I gave him the ol college try. Rick is honest, inexpensive and responsive. He works by himself for the most part - should he require additional assistance he will enlist his brother. I was pleased with the outcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2010, 12:12 PM

1,040 posts, read 3,598,203 times
Lightbulb Weather Master HVAC

I would recommend these guys any day of the week:

Weather Master - Air Conditioning Raleigh | Plumber | HVAC

Old 07-27-2010, 02:09 PM

4,000 posts, read 10,822,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raleye View Post
With all due respect, as many others have said, Justin often simply does not return phone calls. Justin is a very nice guy but he basically admits that he has a full time job and most of the city-data calls are side jobs. Therefore, if he doesn't have the time or simply isn't into it, he won't call back. Period.
I talked to him recently and he switched to a company that puts more demand on his time than in the past. I would imagine it would be easier to get him outside of summer for side work. His prices are still the best around though when he is available. With that said, I do not recall more than a couple posts stating he was too busy, but he has helped 30-40 of us here over the last three years so definitely worth a call.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:22 PM

268 posts, read 1,065,795 times
B&J Heat and Air (fixed mine yesterday)
919-555-5550

Old 12-09-2010, 11:03 AM

80 posts, read 145,523 times
Justin is an excellent technician, and I found him to be very responsive. My a/c broke down right before the weekend and he was able to come out Friday evening. I also called Rick Parker - nice guy, but he was booked. Justin found a major problem with my downstairs unit that could have been very serious. I REALLY appreciate what he did for my family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary