Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2010, 11:27 AM

111 posts, read 326,283 times

Advertisements

I want to recommend my daughters' preschool (a little bit selfishly because as of now they have low summer enrollment and won't be open the days I like...I hope more people will sign up!)
I can only imagine that the reason they aren't booked full is because people aren't aware of them.

Pitter Patters is in downtown Cary, at 111 Ward St. It is also called "First Class for Kids". They are a small, family owned preschool, family members teach and work there. It is a half day program, from 9AM to 1PM. My oldest daughter who is 4 has gone there 2 years now. I also started my just-turned-2 year old there this year. For me, that is the highest level of recommendation- I had no intention of starting her in preschool so early, but they are so great and it is such a nice place that I leave my baby girl with them 2 days a week! Both of my girls love it there and they learn so much. They do art, play, letters, numbers, science...you name it. It is a non-church preschool but the cost is about the same as a church preschool. My 4 year old says she wants to go every day (she goes 3 days a week).

I know the church preschools my friends' kids go to are all closed during the summer...Pitter Patters will be open and they right now have plenty of room for enrollment! If you are looking for a preschool, or looking for a summer program, please check them out. I have nothing but good things to say about them- feel free to private message me if you want to call me and ask questions or anything. Here is their website:

Last edited by Yac; 11-02-2010 at 02:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary