Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 12:00 PM

74 posts, read 313,369 times

Advertisements

Now you peaked my interest with the inclusion of the Big Boss kegs... Were they both the Aces and Ates Coffee Stout that Big Boss used Larry's beans to brew?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 09:14 PM

9,848 posts, read 30,273,258 times
You can sign up for the Fall tour now. It is scheduled for September 25th at 11:30. Here is the announcement from their facebook page.

"HEY FRIENDS, Larry's opening the doors for our SEPTEMBER public tour and coffee tasting! SIGN UP NOW!

Tour Larry's green-o-vated beanplant, including passive & active solarpower, Raleigh's only B100 fueling station, worm composting, rainwater flush toilets, Diedrich roaster, and the Veggie Bus. Experience a coffee tasti...ng with Chief Roaster Brad (he's tweaking a roast of Dali right now). Meet Larry & Kevin, the proud owners of Larry's Beans (2 handsome fellas).

They'll be free delectable treats from Neomonde (not to mention myriads of Larry's coffee), LIVE music, and BIG BOSS beer.

WANT TO COME? SIGN UP BY EMAILING TOURS@LARRYSBEANS.COM with the # of People in Group, Contact Name, and Phone Number. Don't wait because we're limiting it to the first 100 people!

DOORS OPEN AT 11:15 AM, TOURS AND TASTINGS START PROMPTLY AT 11:30. SEE YA THERE- or else!

Price = free, nada, nothing, just bring yourself and we're happy."

Old 03-03-2011, 01:23 PM

545 posts, read 1,604,677 times
Just a heads up to all Rex Wellness Center members - they are starting to sell Larry's Beans coffee at the Garner location today! Don't know if it's in the other locations or not. Buck a cup!!! I tried the Cowboy Blend (think that's the right name) yesterday (free samples). Kinda strong for me; hope they will have other flavors available.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:01 AM

1,188 posts, read 2,543,889 times
I am pretty sure that Larry's Beans is the only coffee they sell/give to patients over at Rex Hospital in Raleigh

Old 03-06-2011, 04:09 PM

1,219 posts, read 3,292,600 times
Thanks for the pictures & info NRG!! I love Larry's Beans too. Hope to make it to the next tour!

Old 08-01-2011, 02:15 PM

9,848 posts, read 30,273,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamzz View Post
Oh! When do they have those tours? I keep missing them.
They will be announcing registration for the FREE Fall Tour later this week. Follow them on facebook to get the announcement. It really is a cool tour! Free music and cold beer at the end too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary